Detective Trainee Constable Graduate Scheme, day 1 Watch

Sevdaa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I recently received an email (a little to late) in regards to a workshop avaible for people who have their day 1 coming up for the TDC role, but it was to late, because by the time I got the email the day had past, I was wondering if anyone attended this session, was it worth the while.. and just a brief about how their day 1 went? As I’m so keen on passing but nervous about the whole process because I have been away from education and formal interviewing for over 4 years 😑 due building my family.
hiimcharlotte
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Sevdaa)
I recently received an email (a little to late) in regards to a workshop avaible for people who have their day 1 coming up for the TDC role, but it was to late, because by the time I got the email the day had past, I was wondering if anyone attended this session, was it worth the while.. and just a brief about how their day 1 went? As I’m so keen on passing but nervous about the whole process because I have been away from education and formal interviewing for over 4 years 😑 due building my family.
My assessment day one is in March and I have not received any e-mail about a workshop which is odd. My friend who is applying for PC said that it can be useful as the questions they ask in the mock interview will not come up in your actual interview.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (53)
8.72%
I used to but I don't now (16)
2.63%
No, but I want to start (222)
36.51%
No, I am unable to (141)
23.19%
No, I chose not to (176)
28.95%