Maintenance loan // NTU Watch

Milliegeorgia
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I'm getting really worried I can't afford to go to uni at all. According to the estimation on the calculator, I would get just £6,828. I wanted to stay in Peverall but I don't think I can afford to, the only other place that appealed to me was Sandby and that's not exactly much cheaper. I'm just getting a little worried my parents can't support me, only 1 parent is earning money and that's supporting 4 people and 1 is disabled with Alzheimer's & dememtia. (But it's over the average) I don't know what to do
SFE Nihad
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Milliegeorgia)
I'm getting really worried I can't afford to go to uni at all. According to the estimation on the calculator, I would get just £6,828. I wanted to stay in Peverall but I don't think I can afford to, the only other place that appealed to me was Sandby and that's not exactly much cheaper. I'm just getting a little worried my parents can't support me, only 1 parent is earning money and that's supporting 4 people and 1 is disabled with Alzheimer's & dememtia. (But it's over the average) I don't know what to do
Hi,

Is this for 18/19 or 19/20?

Regards,
Nihad
Milliegeorgia
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
19/20
Graeme SFE
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Milliegeorgia)
19/20
Hi there,

Of the universities that you're considering going to, we'd recommend that you speak to their Finance departments: they may be able to provide you with more help and guidance.

Warm regards,
Graeme
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of the Arts London
    MA Innovation Management Open Day Postgraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (50)
9.52%
I used to but I don't now (14)
2.67%
No, but I want to start (189)
36%
No, I am unable to (122)
23.24%
No, I chose not to (150)
28.57%