Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
up
Last edited by coolMK; 4 weeks ago
lmtkr
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
For me, CGP books were the biggest help of all the tools I used. In year 10 I thought that I wouldn't have to take GCSE's due to personal circumstances, so I did not work as hard as I should've done. However, when I realised that I would have to take them, using the CGP guides and exam question books helped me massively, going from grade 4s to 8s in certain subjects. So, if you do not like the lay out of the website, perhaps CGP books and additional 'youtube revision' (watching videos made by people like 'primrosekitten' and 'freesciencelessons') would help! I hope that this was helpful and that your situation improves! Good luck.
Last edited by lmtkr; 4 weeks ago
coolMK
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by lmtkr)
For me, CGP books were the biggest help of all the tools I used. In year 10 I thought that I wouldn't have to take GCSE's due to personal circumstances, so I did not work as hard as I should've done. However, when I realised that I would have to take them, using the CGP guides and exam question books helped me massively, going from grade 4s to 8s in certain subjects. So, if you do not like the lay out of the website, perhaps CGP books and additional 'youtube' revision (watching videos made by people like 'primrosekitten' and 'freesciencelessons') would help! I hope that this was helpful and that your situation improves! Good luck.
Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Undergraduate Virtual Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Ravensbourne University London
    School of Design, School of Media Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Leeds Trinity University
    PGCE Open Day Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (23)
15.13%
Yes - a food allergy (14)
9.21%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (4)
2.63%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (6)
3.95%
No (105)
69.08%

Watched Threads