I want to convert to islam WDID?? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi. Help! I want to convert to islam. Anyone? Do I do it?? My parents are athiests. I have had more than 20 boyfriends and lost my virginity when I was 15.

I regret drinking and hate this life. I want to change. I have a muslim friend who is like a brother to me. He says he memorized the Quran and I like his attitude towards everything.

And I want to accept islam! Do I do it?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Xhail
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If you sincerely believe that is what you want then go for it. Don’t convert for your friend or anyone else. If you are unsure I would study Islam first to make sure you are making the right choice.
Kellyhigh235
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Xhail)
If you sincerely believe that is what you want then go for it. Don’t convert for your friend or anyone else. If you are unsure I would study Islam first to make sure you are making the right choice.
Ok. I really love the religion and its laws. The Sharia makes sense.
Claire461
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi. Help! I want to convert to islam. Anyone? Do I do it?? My parents are athiests. I have had more than 20 boyfriends and lost my virginity when I was 15.

I regret drinking and hate this life. I want to change. I have a muslim friend who is like a brother to me. He says he memorized the Quran and I like his attitude towards everything.

You could always ask your Muslim friend, or you could go and live in a country where the majority belief is Islam.
Tarun_Singh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

Do it Queen
Kellyhigh235
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Seamus123)
You could always ask your Muslim friend, or you could go and live in a country where the majority belief is Islam.
He says that its my wish. And that I should go for it if I like it. The only problem I have is that my family wont forguve me for doing it. And that I would have to give up everything. This guy, my friend. He is very religious and stuff. I would love to marry him and stuff cause he would be able to teach me islamic stuff. So. If I go for it It will change my life. I will never be able to see my parents.
Kellyhigh235
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Tarun_Singh)
Do it Queen
I think I should go for it. Anyone know how I should accept it? I heard that we should say a sentence in Arabic which is the 1st pillar of islam.
Kellyhigh235
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Any white person who accepted islam? How do you find your life?
Claire461
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Kellyhigh235)
He says that its my wish. And that I should go for it if I like it. The only problem I have is that my family wont forguve me for doing it. And that I would have to give up everything. This guy, my friend. He is very religious and stuff. I would love to marry him and stuff cause he would be able to teach me islamic stuff. So. If I go for it It will change my life. I will never be able to see my parents.
Well, of course, there are things to consider here. If you think it’s worth it to lose your parents, then go for it.
On the other hand, if the marriage didn’t work out, you would be up **** creek without a paddle - no bloke and no family.
im sure there are plenty of devout Muslims here who would be glad to bring you into Islam and advise you on it’s many merits.
Kellyhigh235
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Seamus123)
Well, of course, there are things to consider here. If you think it’s worth it to lose your parents, then go for it.
On the other hand, if the marriage didn’t work out, you would be up **** creek without a paddle - no bloke and no family.
im sure there are plenty of devout Muslims here who would be glad to bring you into Islam and advise you on it’s many merits.
I have known this guy for years. And he is not the kind of person who leaves people. He is the kindest guy I met and one of the best human beings I believe. Thanks for helping out.

Can anyone send me the transliterated version of the Arabic text. Cant seem to find it on the internet. Its kind of confusing. And can you explain to me what I should do pls. Should I repeat it 3 times or something or do i have to shower before I say it?

Should I start praying immediately? Should I wear the hijab now? I want to surprise everybody. If my family kicks me out then i will be happy. Because Allah provides for us. He feeds the bird who flies and the fish at sea then why wont he feed me?
Claire461
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I have known this guy for years. And he is not the kind of person who leaves people. He is the kindest guy I met and one of the best human beings I believe. Thanks for helping out.

Can anyone send me the transliterated version of the Arabic text. Cant seem to find it on the internet. Its kind of confusing. And can you explain to me what I should do pls. Should I repeat it 3 times or something or do i have to shower before I say it?

Should I start praying immediately? Should I wear the hijab now? I want to surprise everybody. If my family kicks me out then i will be happy. Because Allah provides for us. He feeds the bird who flies and the fish at sea then why wont he feed me?
I expect he will get around to feeding you eventually. After all, there are many to feed in Islam.
Professional G
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
A lot of red flags here..

First, you say you have 20 boyfriends - a bit high for my Taste and one of the first things you say you like is the Sharia - why?
According to the Sharia, you’re a huge sinner

Second, you say you’re converting to Islam from your won choice but it seems you’re converting because of love. This really isn’t a good idea unless you’re really committed, which honestly you aren’t.
Kellyhigh235
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Professional G)
A lot of red flags here..

First, you say you have 20 boyfriends - a bit high for my Taste and one of the first things you say you like is the Sharia - why?
According to the Sharia, you’re a huge sinner

Second, you say you’re converting to Islam from your won choice but it seems you’re converting because of love. This really isn’t a good idea unless you’re really committed, which honestly you aren’t.
I love islam. I dont love the guy. I love the way he is. He is islamic. I love him because he is islamic and because i love islam

Yes the sharia says I should be punished. But the sharia also says that people who enter islam, start fresh. All of their old sins are forgiven. And I want to leave this kind of life. I dont want to drink and be used by men.

In islam I will be modest and my husband will respect me. I will be valued for who i am. No other man would touch me and I will be in the safety of my lord. My husband wouldnt cheat and if he did then another brother would step up and take his place.

I also like the idea of the implementation of the sharia law. Which is also promised in the religion that after a 100 years of the sharias destruction or unimplementation a man will come from the ummah to revive it.

The signs are inevitable and it all makes sense. The balfour declaration, the crusades. Every event in history concerning islam was to destroy it. Ever attempt failed except when they could turn one brother against the other. And that will end when they will reunite.

What problem did people have with islam. Is it that it took theur freedom to do anything they wanted. is it because its the fastest religion in the world? Greatest scientists came from there? The phone or laptop you use to type this message now was the result of a muslim who made algorithms.
Fekky.
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
90% of muslims aren't even that religious, me included. Honestly it sounds like your brainwashed either by your love or by him. So many red flags.
Kellyhigh235
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Fekky.)
90% of muslims aren't even that religious, me included. Honestly it sounds like your brainwashed either by your love or by him. So many red flags.
nope. I wast brainwashed by anybody. I did my research and he told md clearly. That he wont force me nor talk about islam til I ask him about it. He never talks about it unless I ask him to. I love islam. I really do. Islam has brainwashed me. Thats it!
Professional G
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I love islam. I dont love the guy. I love the way he is. He is islamic. I love him because he is islamic and because i love islam

Yes the sharia says I should be punished. But the sharia also says that people who enter islam, start fresh. All of their old sins are forgiven. And I want to leave this kind of life. I dont want to drink and be used by men.

In islam I will be modest and my husband will respect me. I will be valued for who i am. No other man would touch me and I will be in the safety of my lord. My husband wouldnt cheat and if he did then another brother would step up and take his place.

I also like the idea of the implementation of the sharia law. Which is also promised in the religion that after a 100 years of the sharias destruction or unimplementation a man will come from the ummah to revive it.

The signs are inevitable and it all makes sense. The balfour declaration, the crusades. Every event in history concerning islam was to destroy it. Ever attempt failed except when they could turn one brother against the other. And that will end when they will reunite.

What problem did people have with islam. Is it that it took theur freedom to do anything they wanted. is it because its the fastest religion in the world? Greatest scientists came from there? The phone or laptop you use to type this message now was the result of a muslim who made algorithms.
Half of this post is complete crap. I don’t think Sharia should be imposed on western countries especially when they have their own laws. No need to replace them.
Islamic invasions of Spain was to destroy it?
Have you thought maybe the ones destroying are the so called followers? Freedom to do anything? We have laws for a reason, we don’t need any religion since we already have laws that help people and keep society together. So what if Islam is the fastest religion of the world? Christianity is still the biggest, so why the boast?
Now I know you’re talking crap. The greatest scienctists absolutely did not come from just Islam. Albert Einstein is Muslim? Or Stephen hawking?, Edward Jenner was Muslim?, The Three scientists who discovered DNA was Muslim? I thought not.
Sorry but the phone and computer I use came from Apple which is a American Company.

I have come to a conclusion that you’re a troll or just a brainwashed individual.

P.s I’m guessing you hate Jews too
Last edited by Professional G; 4 weeks ago
ltsmith
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
acknowledge that, in islam, the one and only god is allah and his messenger is muhammad.
username3315892
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Once you turn muslim, every single one of your sins are forgiven, so why not start a fresh page of a better life in morals and religion. I say if you want to convert to Islam, do it, have faith and strength God can take you to higher levels of connectivity with him. In regards to the guy, ask yourself, if that gy wasnt around, would you still have your love for Islam. If yes JOIN THE CLUB, if no, do some more research.

Hope this helps xxx
I wish you all the best
Kellyhigh235
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Professional G)
Half of this post is complete crap. I don’t think Sharia should be imposed on western countries especially when they have their own laws. No need to replace them.
Islamic invasions of Spain was to destroy it?
Have you thought maybe the ones destroying are the so called followers? Freedom to do anything? We have laws for a reason, we don’t need any religion since we already have laws that help people and keep society together. So what if Islam is the fastest religion of the world? Christianity is still the biggest, so why the boast?
Now I know you’re talking crap. The greatest scienctists absolutely did not come from just Islam. Albert Einstein is Muslim? Or Stephen hawking?, Edward Jenner was Muslim?, The Three scientists who discovered DNA was Muslim? I thought not.
Sorry but the phone and computer I use came from Apple which is a American Company.

I have come to a conclusion that you’re a troll or just a brainwashed individual.

P.s I’m guessing you hate Jews too
those scientists would be nowehere if muslims didnt discover things. You promote your own secular indiviuals and call them famous. You try to rewrite and control history.

The first uni in the world was built by a muslim woman. no one talk about it because the west is trying to implement and promote their ideas. And before u say it was a crap uni all the people at that time from europe came there to study.

Now. I am not brainwashed nor am I a troll. If you have to criticise pleaze leave. lidsay lohan understands me
Kellyhigh235
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ltsmith)
acknowledge that, in islam, the one and only god is allah and his messenger is muhammad.
I think we hage to say it in Arabic. I cant read that. So I need arabic in english letters
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (6)
12.5%
Yes - a food allergy (5)
10.42%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (3)
6.25%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (4)
8.33%
No (30)
62.5%

Watched Threads