Do I fail an entire module if I failed one assignment? Watch

AnEvolvedApe
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I didn't do that well on one of my assignments and I am predicting a narrow fail. However, I did very well in another assignment. How are grades weighted to receive an overall module grade?
999tigger
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 19
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by AnEvolvedApe)
I didn't do that well on one of my assignments and I am predicting a narrow fail. However, I did very well in another assignment. How are grades weighted to receive an overall module grade?
It is down to the rules for your uni course and how the module is graded. Unis and courses differ. Some require you to pass all points whilst others merely require the aggregate average to be over 40%. You need to ask your department / tutor or course rep or look online for the rules relating to your degree and postrgrad scoring.
Duncan2012
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by AnEvolvedApe)
I'll assume you're a postgrad as you're posting in the PG forum.

Read your uni's academic regulations and course handbook, and speak to your course director if you're still not sure.

Honestly, you really shouldn't need to be asking us at this stage.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Undergraduate Virtual Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Ravensbourne University London
    School of Design, School of Media Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Leeds Trinity University
    PGCE Open Day Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (13)
5.58%
No (220)
94.42%

Watched Threads