The Student Room Group

This one weird trick will make navigating TSR way easier (make sure to watch forums)

Just making a quick thread here because TSR has this functionality but I don't think people are aware of it. It's really useful for keeping up to date with conversations in those forums.

You can "watch" forums and then this will bookmark them to the homepage of TSR so that you can navigate back to them easily.

All you have to do is go to the forum and click the watch button.

watchforum.JPG

it will ask you if you want emails - daily or weekly, or no emails - but even if you pick no emails it will still pin the forum to your homepage so you can find it again easily. Like this (see attachment).

All the uni forums can be found here >>

If you've read this and watched a forum as aresult - I would love to know, and also if you have any feedback on whether it's helpful or not :redface:

If you need any help finding your uni forums let me know :woo:
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Just making a quick thread here because TSR has this functionality but I don't think people are aware of it. It's really useful for keeping up to date with conversations in those forums.

You can "watch" forums and then this will bookmark them to the homepage of TSR so that you can navigate back to them easily.

All you have to do is go to the forum and click the watch button.

watchforum.JPG

it will ask you if you want emails - daily or weekly, or no emails - but even if you pick no emails it will still pin the forum to your homepage so you can find it again easily. Like this (see attachment).

Allt he uni forums can be found here:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=307

If you need any help finding your uni forums let me know :woo:

PRSOM (haribos:grumble:) :getmecoat:
Original post by Doonesbury
PRSOM (haribos:grumble:) :getmecoat:

:yay:
I am looking for a way to register at the university legally but I do not know what to do if it is helpful and thank you
Reply 4
Original post by Hamza selmi
I am looking for a way to register at the university legally but I do not know what to do if it is helpful and thank you

Do you mean you want to apply to a university? Which one? And for which course?
Yes Apply at a university of law in Aston UNI the Master Degree, I do not know how the procedures are done here, or how I can demarcate remotely and then the other stages
Original post by Hamza selmi
Yes Apply at a university of law in Aston UNI the Master Degree, I do not know how the procedures are done here, or how I can demarcate remotely and then the other stages

Let me tag in @Aston University and they should be able to help :h: :yay:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending