Do you think closure is necessary? Watch

iceyyyy
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
He never even talked to me anymore and i wonder why. The last time he spoke to me we were fine. We were living together for quite a while tbh. And i have never heard of him again now. He said hes talking to 3 people now and its just taking up time. He still tell me things that hes excited for but yeah. I wonder why he did that. He promised to ccall me not long ago but it never come. Do i need a closure? Im dying to know why. But he seems like he doesnt care. What do i do now? Just let it go or say something and go?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Rock Fan
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by iceyyyy)
He never even talked to me anymore and i wonder why. The last time he spoke to me we were fine. We were living together for quite a while tbh. And i have never heard of him again now. He said hes talking to 3 people now and its just taking up time. He still tell me things that hes excited for but yeah. I wonder why he did that. He promised to ccall me not long ago but it never come. Do i need a closure? Im dying to know why. But he seems like he doesnt care. What do i do now? Just let it go or say something and go?
I'd let it go, I had something similar from an ex who never gave a reason, in the end there is not a lot you can do.
Professional G
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by iceyyyy)
Let it go. The sooner the better for everyone. Sometimes things don’t go your way. Don’t dwell on the past but rather focus on the future. For every relationship that doesn’t work out, there’s at least 5 potential ones that will.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
marshallbrown
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Let it go, I know its a hard phase, we all go through this but in the end we all learn something from such experiences and then we hope for the better, let it go he don;t deserves you and your car, you will find someone better
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (13)
5.58%
No (220)
94.42%

Watched Threads