How to overcome anxiety about sleeping with my girlfriend? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
My girlfriend and I finally have a day alone in a few days and she is implying that she wants to get frisky... full well knowing I’ve never had sex before. I’ve told her I’m a bit nervous but up for it when she asked. However this is my first time. I’m not bothered about how it goes, I’m more bothered about how she will view me naked. And it’s really making me anxious. She’s seen be toplees but nothing else.

How do I overcome this?!
ltsmith
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
read the communist manifesto before you get frisky
panickedperson
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Have you tried talking to her about how you feel?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
catsmeow_at_me
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
How old are you? if she's a caring girlfriend so won't mind its your first time. She might even like how its your first time instead of being with someone who's slept with lots of other girls.
Notoriety
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ltsmith)
read the communist manifesto before you get frisky
Is the joke that it will relieve anxieties about the world; or gets you turned on?
panickedperson
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by catsmeow_at_me)
How old are you? if she's a caring girlfriend so won't mind its your first time. She might even like how its your first time instead of being with someone who's slept with lots of other girls.
Couldn't agree more!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
tuftyispie
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My girlfriend and I finally have a day alone in a few days and she is implying that she wants to get frisky... full well knowing I’ve never had sex before. I’ve told her I’m a bit nervous but up for it when she asked. However this is my first time. I’m not bothered about how it goes, I’m more bothered about how she will view me naked. And it’s really making me anxious. She’s seen be toplees but nothing else.

How do I overcome this?!
If she loves you she'll understand that you're going to be nervous and will be fine with it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (66)
8.04%
I used to but I don't now (23)
2.8%
No, but I want to start (303)
36.91%
No, I am unable to (203)
24.73%
No, I chose not to (226)
27.53%