Slovakian medical universities Watch

ka.milll
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Does everyone who studied in Slovakia, recommend it?
Daniela.Maria
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey my sister studies in Kosice medical school, it is a little expensive but she likes it. She usually travels there via Budapest
Wolfars1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ka.milll)
Does everyone who studied in Slovakia, recommend it?
Hi kamilla, I'm Teo and i'm Italia, i write you from Italy, There are 2 university in slovakia 1 in Bratislava and 1 in kosice, they are much important and renowned in europe, my friends speak much good for this school, I also search more information, all mentioned about more pratic compare to the other western university (Italy, French, german, spanish) where lessons usually too much teoric.
if you choose this street, you can meeting me in kosice, i go this years, good lucky.
Christianbekre
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
i am thinking to apply to Kosice I know a friend studying there and he said it is really good so i will start my application next week
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
ka.milll
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Wolfars1)
Hi kamilla, I'm Teo and i'm Italia, i write you from Italy, There are 2 university in slovakia 1 in Bratislava and 1 in kosice, they are much important and renowned in europe, my friends speak much good for this school, I also search more information, all mentioned about more pratic compare to the other western university (Italy, French, german, spanish) where lessons usually too much teoric.
if you choose this street, you can meeting me in kosice, i go this years, good lucky.
That's very kind, thank you. I am actually visiting Kosice next week and already meeting a reprsentative from Kosice medical school but I would still love to hear from your experiences there.
Kind regards,

Kamil
Wolfars1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ka.milll)
That's very kind, thank you. I am actually visiting Kosice next week and already meeting a reprsentative from Kosice medical school but I would still love to hear from your experiences there.
Kind regards,

Kamil
interesting Kami, if you want, you can write what do you think about this ambient after your meeting.
thanks.
Daniela01
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hello! My brother is studying in Slovakia in Kosice and he is very excited about the study program, teachers and the city.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Life Sciences; Department of Psychology Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (234)
60%
No (156)
40%

Watched Threads