The Student Room Group

Unpopular Opinions

Scroll to see replies

Original post by londonmyst
Why not?
There is a world of difference between sane plump people who take reasonable care of their health and obese jerks that yell nonsense about being proud & body positive of their obesity.

I agree, there's curvy and healthy and then there's obese. If your health, it's not okay.
I want the world to end in my lifetime. Not because I want to die, but because it would be interesting to see how it ends and how people react.
Ariana Grande has an amazing voice, but her songs are just pop and not that special.
Pepsi> Coca Cola :pepsi:
Original post by Baza2002
I want the world to end in my lifetime. Not because I want to die, but because it would be interesting to see how it ends and how people react.

I wholeheartedly agree, living during the apocalypse would certainly be interesting. If it's up to me I'd go with a zombie apocalypse :biggrin:
Original post by Tailah-Jai1
Let's share some opinions that everyone might not agree on and start debates....(just for fun)

Movies are better than TV shows (I don't know if it's a unpopular opinion though)
Original post by Lisforlexi
I wholeheartedly agree, living during the apocalypse would certainly be interesting. If it's up to me I'd go with a zombie apocalypse :biggrin:

I'd love that. I don't know how I'd survive though. I'd probably just sleep and hope for the best.
what would you do?
Original post by Baza2002
I'd love that. I don't know how I'd survive though. I'd probably just sleep and hope for the best.
what would you do?

I'm glad you asked. Well i'd gather supplies and find high ground! Somewhere desolate yet with some resources. I also would not miss out on the apocalyptic fashion, only leather jackets and distressed jeans for me
:laugh: The idea of running through an abandonned city with a gang of attractive, armed teenagers oddly appeals to me. Yes, I'm concerned as well.
Original post by Lisforlexi
I'm glad you asked. Well i'd gather supplies and find high ground! Somewhere desolate yet with some resources. I also would not miss out on the apocalyptic fashion, only leather jackets and distressed jeans for me
:laugh: The idea of running through an abandonned city with a gang of attractive, armed teenagers oddly appeals to me. Yes, I'm concerned as well.

Actually, maybe I'd get in an elevator and find a way of making it cut out so it stops between floors. I'd take some food and drink with me. I'd then just wait till it's over. Maybe I'd take a TV or something and start watching the Walking Dead.
unpopular opinion but nandos is an incredibly overrated, boring, plain restaurant
I enjoy the taste of boiled chicken even though everyone disagrees with me.
Let's share some opinions that everyone might not agree on and start debates....(just for fun)

No deal brexit.
Original post by JoeLonny
No deal brexit.

2nd referendum
Reply 33
Original post by Juliakinga
Ariana Grande has an amazing voice, but her songs are just pop and not that special.

her songs are pretty bad.
Reply 34
Original post by cfergie510
unpopular opinion but nandos is an incredibly overrated, boring, plain restaurant

wtf something wrong with your taste buds nandos is LIFE
Original post by londonmyst
Why not?
There is a world of difference between sane plump people who take reasonable care of their health and obese jerks that yell nonsense about being proud & body positive of their obesity.

I said fat, which means overweight. I'm not saying everyone should be very thin or super ripped or anything along those lines but simply not overweight. You can have a few extra KGs as opposed to another person of the same height and still not be fat (overweight).

Number one reason: it's not healthy and it's not how a human body that's in peak condition would ever look like (overweight/fat)
Carly and Freddie should have ended up together on iCarly. Fite me Seddie fans.

Both tea and coffee are horrible.
Original post by cfergie510

You're telling me succulent, tasty chicken doesn't tempt you? :tongue:
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Juliakinga
2nd referendum

Keep dreaming.

Quick Reply

Latest