Unpopular Opinions Watch

Lisforlexi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
Why not?
There is a world of difference between sane plump people who take reasonable care of their health and obese jerks that yell nonsense about being proud & body positive of their obesity.
I agree, there's curvy and healthy and then there's obese. If your health, it's not okay.
Baza2002
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I want the world to end in my lifetime. Not because I want to die, but because it would be interesting to see how it ends and how people react.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Juliakinga
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ariana Grande has an amazing voice, but her songs are just pop and not that special.
Faith.A
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Pepsi> Coca Cola :pepsi:
Lisforlexi
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Baza2002)
I want the world to end in my lifetime. Not because I want to die, but because it would be interesting to see how it ends and how people react.
I wholeheartedly agree, living during the apocalypse would certainly be interesting. If it's up to me I'd go with a zombie apocalypse
randomstudent55
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Tailah-Jai1)
Let's share some opinions that everyone might not agree on and start debates....(just for fun)
Movies are better than TV shows (I don't know if it's a unpopular opinion though)
Baza2002
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Lisforlexi)
I wholeheartedly agree, living during the apocalypse would certainly be interesting. If it's up to me I'd go with a zombie apocalypse
I'd love that. I don't know how I'd survive though. I'd probably just sleep and hope for the best.
what would you do?
Lisforlexi
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Baza2002)
I'd love that. I don't know how I'd survive though. I'd probably just sleep and hope for the best.
what would you do?
I'm glad you asked. Well i'd gather supplies and find high ground! Somewhere desolate yet with some resources. I also would not miss out on the apocalyptic fashion, only leather jackets and distressed jeans for me
:laugh: The idea of running through an abandonned city with a gang of attractive, armed teenagers oddly appeals to me. Yes, I'm concerned as well.
Baza2002
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Lisforlexi)
I'm glad you asked. Well i'd gather supplies and find high ground! Somewhere desolate yet with some resources. I also would not miss out on the apocalyptic fashion, only leather jackets and distressed jeans for me
:laugh: The idea of running through an abandonned city with a gang of attractive, armed teenagers oddly appeals to me. Yes, I'm concerned as well.
Actually, maybe I'd get in an elevator and find a way of making it cut out so it stops between floors. I'd take some food and drink with me. I'd then just wait till it's over. Maybe I'd take a TV or something and start watching the Walking Dead.
cfergie510
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
unpopular opinion but nandos is an incredibly overrated, boring, plain restaurant
Themysticalegg
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I enjoy the taste of boiled chicken even though everyone disagrees with me.
JoeLonny
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Let's share some opinions that everyone might not agree on and start debates....(just for fun)
No deal brexit.
Juliakinga
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by JoeLonny)
No deal brexit.
2nd referendum
Jono*
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Juliakinga)
Ariana Grande has an amazing voice, but her songs are just pop and not that special.
her songs are pretty bad.
Jono*
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by cfergie510)
unpopular opinion but nandos is an incredibly overrated, boring, plain restaurant
wtf something wrong with your taste buds nandos is LIFE
Chioru'
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
Why not?
There is a world of difference between sane plump people who take reasonable care of their health and obese jerks that yell nonsense about being proud & body positive of their obesity.
I said fat, which means overweight. I'm not saying everyone should be very thin or super ripped or anything along those lines but simply not overweight. You can have a few extra KGs as opposed to another person of the same height and still not be fat (overweight).

Number one reason: it's not healthy and it's not how a human body that's in peak condition would ever look like (overweight/fat)
RazzzBerries
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Carly and Freddie should have ended up together on iCarly. Fite me Seddie fans.
Purplemonkeys
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Both tea and coffee are horrible.
RazzzBerries
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by cfergie510)
You're telling me succulent, tasty chicken doesn't tempt you?
Last edited by RazzzBerries; 1 month ago
JoeLonny
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Juliakinga)
2nd referendum
Keep dreaming.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (23)
11.86%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (16)
8.25%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (43)
22.16%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (28)
14.43%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (25)
12.89%
How can I be the best version of myself? (59)
30.41%

Watched Threads