Fraud Watch

SaucyStiglitz
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
It is insane the amount of teenagers/students etc doing fraud in the uk now. 96% of cases are not solved and it is extremely easy to do, it is basically free money at this point so there’s no incentive not to. It’s got to the point where the government and agencies clearly know it is going on but just don’t care.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
BenjiInTheBox
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
what kind of fraud are you talking about
DrMikeHuntHertz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
The OP has defrauded me of time.
phat-chewbacca
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by SaucyStiglitz)
It is insane the amount of teenagers/students etc doing fraud in the uk now. 96% of cases are not solved and it is extremely easy to do, it is basically free money at this point so there’s no incentive not to. It’s got to the point where the government and agencies clearly know it is going on but just don’t care.
The OP is refering to CC Fraud. Don't think that the National Crime Agency (NCA) isn't watching, they really are. Youngsters that use VPN's in attempt to hide their location think that they are secure. VPN's are not Bullet Proof.
Last edited by phat-chewbacca; 4 weeks ago
SaucyStiglitz
Rep:
?
(Original post by BenjiInTheBox)
what kind of fraud are you talking about
Credit card fraud mostly, “bank jobs”
SaucyStiglitz
Rep:
?
(Original post by phat-chewbacca)
The OP is refering to CC Fraud. Don't think that the National Crime Agency (NCA) isn't watching, they really are. Youngsters that use VPN's in attempt to hide their location think that they are secure. VPN's are not Bullet Proof.
Well with a 4% solving rate thats all they are doing, watching. Definitely not bullet proof and it would be fairly easy to catch but it is that wide spread they either cannot deal with it with their funds or they just don’t care at this point and let it happen.
SaucyStiglitz
Rep:
?
(Original post by DrMikeHuntHertz)
The OP has defrauded me of time.
10 seconds of your time, I’m sure you would have used it productively otherwise..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (1)
1.41%
No (70)
98.59%

Watched Threads