LewisDixon98
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, Currently I am hoping to join the Royal Air Force as an Avionics Aircraft Technician. Around 6 months ago I sat my first attempt for the AST and I passed my verbal, numerical, spatial reasoning, mechanical comprehension and memory test but unfortunatley I failed my electrical comprehension narrowly. I Just started this discussion to ask if anyone knows of a good electrical comprehension revision source or what way of revising is best?! As I am determined to pass my next AST which is next month! Thanks!
marveldinosaur
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I got full marks across the mechanical/electrical comprehension part, and I found that I only knew this stuff from doing GCSE physics, so maybe look into some GCSE physics questions on electrical comprehension? The circuits, anodes, all that stuff? It might not help but doing gcses is the only time I've ever learn electrical comprehension and I passed well so I imagine it helped somewhat?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (112)
28%
No (288)
72%

Watched Threads