is it okay to wear a thin hoop on a 6 week old nose piercing Watch

cxoxoxoxo2
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
i got my nose pierced around 6 weeks ago with a thickish hoop and i put a thinner one in for a couple weeks, when i tried to put the original back in i had to really push it through and it bled. i have gotten a new hoop and it’s thin as well. if i continue to wear this hoop will my nose close to a smaller size and not be able to wear thicker hoops?
ZedKipling
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
That is correct. You would need to stretch it to get to the thicker size again.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
cxoxoxoxo2
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
if i want a thicker hoop again will i need to get it pierced again or could i just put it thought myself? is it bad to wear a thin hoop? (Original post by ZedKipling)That is correct. You would need to stretch it to get to the thicker size again.
RazzzBerries
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by cxoxoxoxo2)
if i want a thicker hoop again will i need to get it pierced again or could i just put it thought myself? is it bad to wear a thin hoop? (Original post by ZedKipling)That is correct. You would need to stretch it to get to the thicker size again.
ZedKipling, tagged because I'm not sure OP's quote came out properly
ZedKipling
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by cxoxoxoxo2)
if i want a thicker hoop again will i need to get it pierced again or could i just put it thought myself? is it bad to wear a thin hoop?.
You could potentially just put it through yourself, if that worked, or if not, use a taper/stretcher to get in back to a thicker size.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (61)
8.38%
I used to but I don't now (18)
2.47%
No, but I want to start (272)
37.36%
No, I am unable to (173)
23.76%
No, I chose not to (204)
28.02%