Family Watch

Anonymous369407
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I’m a female, and when I was younger my brother used to beat the **** out of me for making him “angry” him being the favorite and also 11 years older was always right. My mom never defended me and now that I’m 17 she’s becoming stricter about school ; I do rebel but about harmless things, she threatens to call my brother etc. She keeps trying to involve other people in our issues. Idk what to do help
04MR17
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous369407)
I’m a female, and when I was younger my brother used to beat the **** out of me for making him “angry” him being the favorite and also 11 years older was always right. My mom never defended me and now that I’m 17 she’s becoming stricter about school ; I do rebel but about harmless things, she threatens to call my brother etc. She keeps trying to involve other people in our issues. Idk what to do help
Oh dear
I'm sorry to hear this.
In what way is your Mother becoming stricter?
It is worrying that your Mum doesn't oppose the actions your brother took in the past. Have you spoken to anyone else about this like a teacher?
BenjiInTheBox
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
call social services
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (47)
9.11%
I used to but I don't now (14)
2.71%
No, but I want to start (186)
36.05%
No, I am unable to (119)
23.06%
No, I chose not to (150)
29.07%