What is a good subject to add to my A-Level choices? Watch

courtneyjackman
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
We have to pick 4 A-Levels, but i only have 2 in mind right now that i want to do. I've looked at the prospectus etc but there's nothing really that i can think of. I'm definitely picking Photography and Sociology, but i need 2 more subjects that pair well with them, or possibly a facilitating subject that can be used for lots of different things in the future.
NukaCola
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Maths? What do you enjoy? What are you planning on doing in the future?
Doonesbury
  • Section Leader
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by courtneyjackman)
We have to pick 4 A-Levels, but i only have 2 in mind right now that i want to do. I've looked at the prospectus etc but there's nothing really that i can think of. I'm definitely picking Photography and Sociology, but i need 2 more subjects that pair well with them, or possibly a facilitating subject that can be used for lots of different things in the future.
What are your favourite GCSEs?

Are you allowed to pick an EPQ instead of a 4th A-level?
BenjiInTheBox
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
what college do you go to where you HAVE to pick 4 A-levels?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
swanseajack1
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
what are your interests. This isnt enough to go on. Possibly law, politics, psychology, biology, chemistry, english lit, history, geography,maths. Another option could be a btec in applied science.
anonymous1231231
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Languages are always a good one, English or politics or history or geography or psychology would go well together.
Bakboy666
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
English language
psychology

xAikx
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Maths and Further Maths?? I'd hope those 2 go together
harrysbar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Haha, we're all guessing because the OP didn't tell us the possible options!

Your idea of a facilitating subject is a good one...do something traditional if you can, like English Lit.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Undergraduate Virtual Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Ravensbourne University London
    School of Design, School of Media Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Leeds Trinity University
    PGCE Open Day Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (44)
12.12%
Yes - a food allergy (39)
10.74%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (11)
3.03%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (9)
2.48%
No (260)
71.63%

Watched Threads