Who is more attractive? Watch

TheGiganticDwarf
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Who would girls find more attractive?
- Guy 1: 6 foot 2, fairly attractive (5 out of 10), very slender/thin, nice guy.
- Guy 2: 5 foot 7, handsome (7 out of 10), good physique - looks in good proportions, just small, nice guy.

Basically I'm asking if a short guy is more attractive to girls if he looks more handsome despite being much smaller.
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Strong username : post ratio
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I'm not female but I imagine it would depend on other features such as their general state of life, outlook on the world, whether they liked the girl back, and many other things. You can say ''all other things being equal'', but in reality, they never are. So it's healthier and more productive to try and be the best version of yourself that you can be, than to obsess over the ways you could theoretically be worse off than another person.
Last edited by anosmianAcrimony; 3 weeks ago
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Again, I'm not female, but facial looks and height aside, I'd rather date a short, not-conventionally-beautiful person who was charming and funny, well-read and eloquent, and interested in me, than a tall, stunningly attractive person who was ''nice'' but basically boring on the inside and humoring me with their presence. Hence - work on those aspects of yourself that you can change; ignore what you can't!
Last edited by anosmianAcrimony; 3 weeks ago
JaredzzC
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
I'm not female but I imagine it would depend on other features such as their general state of life, outlook on the world, whether they liked the girl back, and many other things. You can say ''all other things being equal'', but in reality, they never are. So it's healthier and more productive to try and be the best version of yourself that you can be, than to obsess over the ways you could theoretically be worse off than another person.
um, what?
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by JaredzzC)
um, what?
Don't know what to re-explain because I don't know what you don't understand. =/
chooseanother
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Depends on their personalities because most “nice guys” aren’t even nice guys
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Some girls will go for the 5/10 tall guy for the height, while some girls will go for the 7/10 short guy because of the handsome face. It is subjective. It all depends on what features the girls prioritize in a guy. With that being said, despite their preferences, you shouldn't try to please anyone. Just be yourself and if someone likes you for being you, then great. If they don't, then also great.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
Don't know what to re-explain because I don't know what you don't understand. =/
You can say all other factors being equal, because it then eliminates all other factors in the hypothetical question.
kclhopefully
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by TheGiganticDwarf)
Who would girls find more attractive?
- Guy 1: 6 foot 2, fairly attractive (5 out of 10), very slender/thin, nice guy.
- Guy 2: 5 foot 7, handsome (7 out of 10), good physique - looks in good proportions, just small, nice guy.

Basically I'm asking if a short guy is more attractive to girls if he looks more handsome despite being much smaller.

I'd go for the tall one, but then again that's because a. height is my kryptonite and b. I'm tall and I'd feel weird w a short guy. I know people that would pick the short guy tho.
arigziegler
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I'm a midget so I really couldn't care less about height; whoever has the best personality wins
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (50)
9.52%
I used to but I don't now (14)
2.67%
No, but I want to start (189)
36%
No, I am unable to (122)
23.24%
No, I chose not to (150)
28.57%