Crippling depression Watch

Arc_angel100
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Now I am a person who has crippling depression and it pulls me down every day of my life. Everytime it will cost me fat stupid ugly meaningless, it just makes it worse.
Some of you might say yeah I want to die! NO U DONT!!! People do love you imagine what your family would think. Just one day seeing your dead, not even knowing it at first.... You'd cause devastation to everyone else around you. So here's my advice :
- take it easy, be calm, be more social, look up funny things
- try wearing brighter colors, just the color of your outfit can reflect how you act
- talk to someone about it
- write songs and poems to get your feelings out
- get some friends who have the same problem, it will help you along the way

That's the advice I have that helps me, hope it helps you
TOP_20
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Here's a saying I made up during my first major depression - put it on my bathroom mirror and read it every day... didn't 'use it every day but some days i did and it did make a difference

I WILL STRIVE

TO IMPROVE MY LIFE

ONE STEP AT A TIME

ONE STEP A DAY

WHAT WILL BE MY STEP TODAY?
sayko12312
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Sadly, even though I'm not depressed It wouldn't matter whether I'm alive or not, my dad and me strongly hate each other, my mum loves to threaten that I'll be kicked as soon as I hit 18 and my siblings don't really care what happens to me. But I'm fine some people make me laugh time to time, there's great shows on Netflix and I'm hunting for my first official part time job, life is hard, not worth living but worth cruising through.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (1)
1.39%
No (71)
98.61%

Watched Threads