Met A Cute Lady on Holiday Watch

Protege
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
So I was on holiday in Jamaica. I met this cute blonde in the gym quite a few times. We exchanged hi everytime we met (the first time she initiated conversation and showed me how to start the treadmill) but didn't really talk past that because we got on with our respective gym work. Our routine seemed to be pretty similar. Anhway there always seemed to be "That look" between us. We were both leaving on the same day and on the penultimate day we were both at the hotels entertainment. We didn't talk because we were both with family. On the day we were leaving we talked a brief while. She asked if i was flying out that day and where I was from - very brief conversation. Not even an exchange of name. But at the end of it when my bus for the airport came I turned round and we both waved 😑.

So out of pure coincidence I found her Instagram because she posted a pic and put the location of the hotel we were staying at. I did so with a picture of mine and decided to click the link to see other pics.

Now the question is would it be creepy to send a message. If I don't I'll never have contact again. What do you think? What could I say?

Maybe something casual and light
"Wow - I never expected to bump into your instagram too 🤣"
before I ask how her vacation was and her trip home was.

Thanks for hearing me out and any advice
Last edited by Protege; 3 weeks ago
mubarek02
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Protege)
So I was on holiday in Jamaica. I met this cute blonde in the gym quite a few times. We exchanged hi everytime we met (the first time she initiated conversation and showed me how to start the treadmill) but didn't really talk past that because we got on with our respective gym work. Our routine seemed to be pretty similar. Anhway there always seemed to be "That look" between us. We were both leaving on the same day and on the penultimate day we were both at the hotels entertainment. We didn't talk because we were both with family. On the day we were leaving we talked a brief while. She asked if i was flying out that day and where I was from - very brief conversation. Not even an exchange of name. But at the end of it when my bus for the airport came I turned round and we both waved 😑.

So out of pure coincidence I found her Instagram because she posted a pic and put the location of the hotel we were staying at. I did so with a picture of mine and decided to click the link to see other pics.

Now the question is would it be creepy to send a message. If I don't I'll never have contact again. What do you think? What could I say?

send the message
Kellyhigh235
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago

Maybe something casual and light
"Wow - I never expected to bump into your instagram too 🤣"
before I ask how her vacation was and her trip home was.

your damn lucky. Can i get to know her? Like I am a girl. Would love to meet people
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
GandalfWhite
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Gosh, just say 'hi' ..........you are not proposing to get married, right?
Last edited by GandalfWhite; 3 weeks ago
Protege
Rep:
?
Thanks. Will send the message at some point today. It has to be done soon if I'm going to do it 🙈😊
AnharM
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Thanks. Will send the message at some point today. It has to be done soon if I'm going to do it 🙈😊
You use monkey emojies

ABORT ABORT ABORT

Mate, don't do it. You sound like a stalker and with those emojis, you definitely shouldn't be messaging her
Kellyhigh235
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by AnharM)
You use monkey emojies

ABORT ABORT ABORT

Mate, don't do it. You sound like a stalker and with those emojis, you definitely shouldn't be messaging her
yess. Abort! You are a bloody creepy stalker who has a crush you only spoke with on holiday.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Protege
Rep:
?
You use monkey emojies

ABORT ABORT ABORT

Sound like a stalker? 😏🤣
AnharM
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Sound like a stalker? 😏🤣
You use the monkey emoji
Protege
Rep:
?
You use the monkey emoji
I'll stop using it if it bothers you that much lol
GandalfWhite
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Don't sweat over it. A simple '' hi! we met in ..." Is enough to kick start a convo
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (115)
58.97%
No (80)
41.03%

Watched Threads