The Student Room Group

LNAT Results 2019 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Supernovas
So the LNAT results will be out in a few weeks (3/4) and I thought, "why not create a thread so we can all share our scores and thoughts?"

Name:
When You Took The LNAT:
LNAT Unis You've Applied To (+ any offers from them):
What do you Think the Average will be?:
What Do You Think You Got:
Actual Score:
General Thoughts on the LNAT?:

Name: Kaliyah
When You Took the LNAT: 4th October 2018
LNAT UNIS Applied to?: Durham (offer of DAA), Bristol (been on hold since 26th October 2018)
Average: I heard a lot of people say it didn't go too well so I'm holding out hope for 20/21 average.
What do you think you got?: between19-22 marks
Actual Score: Will add it later
General Thoughts on the LNAT?: I can never comment on my LNAT exam with any confidence as I was getting between 14 and 21 marks on the practice paper. The real thing felt a bit better but I don't want to say I did well and it turns out that I didn't. My Durham offer makes me think I did well but being on hold by Bristol for so long makes me think I got around the 19-22 mark

Name : Akshat
When you took the LNAT : Literally NYE
LNAT UNIS you've applied to : UCL
What do you think the average will be ? : 20 ish ?
What do you think you got : tbh I expect a 28+, 30+ if im lucky
Actual Score : I wish i knew im FREAKING OUT
General thoughts on LNAT : TBH i found it pretty simple primarily because I studied from an LSAT prep, and then proceeded to crack lnat mock papers, which made it feel relatively easier but like at the same time answers in the LNAT cannot be predicted as definitively as other competitive examinations (like sometimes you know you've found the perfect logic but in reality you messed up big time) so that's kinda scary which is why i'm freaking out and I have no idea when our results will be out
Original post by uonism
I applied on the 13th of January.. Lucky you, you got an offer from kcl really fast..

I'm sure you'll be fine, the fact that you haven't heard back yet could be a good thing! Best of luck

They probably replied fast to me because I've already graduated so I hold all my qualifications etc.
Perhaps my LNAT wasnt a complete failure, I got UCL after months of waiting! I got Bristol too a while ago but I don’t think they’re as strict with it.
Original post by anonymous1231231
Perhaps my LNAT wasnt a complete failure, I got UCL after months of waiting! I got Bristol too a while ago but I don’t think they’re as strict with it.

Hi, congrats on receiving an offer from UCL and Bristol. If you don’t mind me asking when did you apply? And when did you hear back?
Original post by phpercheron27
Hi, congrats on receiving an offer from UCL and Bristol. If you don’t mind me asking when did you apply? And when did you hear back?

So applied UCL in October and did LNAT in mid December and applied Bristol the day before the deadline and heard back about ten days later and heard back from UCL this morning!
My friend got his LNAT result back today. The average this year is 23! Surprisingly it increased
Reply 26
LNAT results are out
Original post by Supernovas
My friend got his LNAT result back today. The average this year is 23! Surprisingly it increased

Yea I was quite shocked when I got the email as well. last years average was about 19
Reply 28
Original post by phpercheron27
Yea I was quite shocked when I got the email as well. last years average was about 19

I done really bad 16/42 I took a cancellation and now I think I jumped in too quickly. Just waiting for a Glasgow rejection now
Wait what I haven’t got mine ahh I’m nervous
Last year they sent it out in batches
Raah got 23 which is the average😂😂not great but better than the 18 I was expecting! Surprised I got LNAT uni offers then!
Reply 32
Original post by anonymous1231231
Raah got 23 which is the average😂😂not great but better than the 18 I was expecting! Surprised I got LNAT uni offers then!

What lnat offers have you got already?
I got 22:/
Original post by 0600
What lnat offers have you got already?

Bristol and UCL. remember UCL doesn’t care THAT much about the MCQ as long as long as it’s not horrific (still surprised I got an offer tho as I met the average only) it’s really the essay that’s a huge thing which I was quite happy with when I did mine!
I’m waiting on Bristol rn
Original post by Hannahlouise1233
I got 22:/

Any offers? Remember the essay doesn’t count so if your essay was great that’s good
i got 22 :frown: how is the average so high?!
22/42 :frown: I have offers from Bristol and Aberdeen, but now I can say goodbye to King’s

Btw I’m surprised the average went up that much
(edited 5 years ago)
anyone who got 22 as well? may i know what offers u got so far?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending