The Student Room Group

Tips on answering short anwers exam

Hi, Im a second year nursing student coming up is our short answer exam just want to ask some tips of what could be the possible questions on Pathophysiology, assessment and management of: orthopaedics, head injury, allergy, STEMI, acute respiratory conditions, acute complication of diabetes, acute breathlessness, poisoning; oncological emergencies and treatment for cancer
Original post by ltobin
Hi, Im a second year nursing student coming up is our short answer exam just want to ask some tips of what could be the possible questions on Pathophysiology, assessment and management of: orthopaedics, head injury, allergy, STEMI, acute respiratory conditions, acute complication of diabetes, acute breathlessness, poisoning; oncological emergencies and treatment for cancer

There are hundreds of possible questions. You should be being examined on topics you have been taught so going back over your lecture notes will probably give you the best indication of the things you might be asked about.
Hi
There is hundreds upon hundreds of different things that you may be asked in your exam you have coming up,
Best thing is to go over all your course notes etc as this is best way.
I'm in third and final year and I have exams to coming up and its head down and study lots going over and over everything, if i fail this years exams then I am not looking forward in repeating this years course.
Hope you do well x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending