How society works. Watch

_kaito_
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I still don't think this is the best way to open up for the problems that I've been facing with but I hope I can open up with those that look into how I feel and see my true person.

I've been alone throughout the past 5 years, I did not have a good friend due to the factor that I'm seen as a boring person, I'm not interactive and the fact I get bullied as well in addition, the bullying was caused due to the fact I'm an introvert, I just don't seem to fit in that well with a group of friends.

I think over here, you might be thinking that this is false what I'm saying but it's the truth, no matter with whatever people I hang around with, they seem to hate, ignore and ditch me out. I was ditched out by a few friends that I hanged with, I can't call them the word 'friend' because now it doesn't define a proper meaning to me. These friends decided to go out to the cinema but they felt of not inviting me with them, I found that extremely hurtful.

It's as if the people that you wish to hang around with, they look to have a different interest, I'm not saying that it is a bad thing at all. However, with the people you hang around with, a common interest that is repeated over and over again, it just appears to make a drift towards those that aren't interested with the topic. For my case, this was video gaming as I never taken such interest towards that, I'm ditched out with what I don't like.

I get called names that I don't want to say at all, its as if the problems are the same in reality and online, that society works by having to deal with ignorance. I'm just there as someone that is alone, I just want to have a natural conversation with people, just at least being multi topic instead of being the same thing, I get called that I'm just too mature. I just want someone to hear me out on what I'm facing with at the moment, someone that has not received proper help from those 5 years.

I thank for those that listen.
applesauce1
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I probably won't be much help but I've been through a very similar experience, so if you want someone to talk to who will be sympathetic then I'm here to listen, and I can try to help as much as I can but for me it was just waiting until I could start college where I met one of my best friends since I was very different to everyone at my secondary school and just didn't fit in with them.
BlueIndigoViolet
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
That's how mafia works
_kaito_
Rep:
?
(Original post by BlueIndigoViolet)
That's how mafia works
Is that a joke or what you think will be the best to make me feel upset.
_kaito_
Rep:
?
(Original post by applesauce1)
I probably won't be much help but I've been through a very similar experience, so if you want someone to talk to who will be sympathetic then I'm here to listen, and I can try to help as much as I can but for me it was just waiting until I could start college where I met one of my best friends since I was very different to everyone at my secondary school and just didn't fit in with them.
I understand, there just hasn't been a proper person to help me out with my given problem, teachers didn't bother helping with me. I think it was just a point where I have to be alone, that being on social media as well which I closed down. To the point I don't fit in at all with anyone, if you are hoping to listen then please do PM me. I apprecitate that you want to hear out for the problems I'm facing with.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (21)
14.09%
Yes - a food allergy (14)
9.4%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (4)
2.68%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (6)
4.03%
No (104)
69.8%

Watched Threads