Party name: Workers Union / Worker's Union Party (WUP)
Slogan: Unite and Conquer
Political orientation: Leftwing
Other political beliefs: Socially conservative, antifacist, antiracism, Euroscecptic, Pro Brexit,
Party Manifesto: - Hold a referendum on NI staying in the UK - Increase minimum wage to £12 -
Scrap current prison system and
replace it with a "work camp" style system. Low risk prisoners and some medium risk prisoners will take on work in factories or on farms where there are not enough workers for free. They will sleep outside in tents. Old prisons will be sold off and turned into social housing
- Scrap Trident. if fail to get support, hold a referendum
- Forge closer economic ties with Russia
- Quit NATO
- Have a programme to enroll students over 16 who fail to get grades to enlist them into the army
- Reduce salary of MP's to £65,000. Money saved will be spent on NHS
- Nationalise trains
- Nationalise buses - Nationalise utility (gas electricity etc)
- Tax people who earn over £100,000 by 30%
- Seize unnecessary royal property (furniture etc) and sell it. Spend it on NHS and education
- Cut PM pay to £95,000
- Encourage economic investment by introducing low taxes for British businesses that want to compete with international businesses
- Cut arms supply to Saudi Arabia - Ban the new construction of private property
- Cut tax that goes towards monarchy. Currently it is 69p - cut it to 30p pp, remaining 39p can be spent on mental health care
- Hold a referendum on Britain becoming a Republic - Establish an English Parliament
- Conduct a national enquiry into rape gangs in Britain
- Limit net migration for unskilled workers to 100 per year
- End mass surveillance on the public
- Give asylum to Julian Assange
- Ban changing your gender until 21
- Make bullying in schools a criminal offense
- Conduct a national enquiry into children's suicides
- Ban the construction of high rise buildings
- Legalise marijuana and tax it
- Change the Justice system - minimum 25 years for murder, u16s to be put in prison for offenses such as possession of illegal substances and possession of knives as well as ASB
I would raise money for these changes by: ending trident Spending less on the army Spending less on the monarchy (and siezing their unnecessary goods) Spending less on prisons (by introducing my new system) MPs salaries cut PM salary cut
this is basically communism but slightly more reformed??
We need a left wing brexiteer party in the uk right now. Something i'd consider voting for. It should be labour, but it looks like corbyns going for a second referendum, despite being a lifelong eurosceptic.
Why make people who fail and are above 16 enlist into the army?
I don't think everyone wants to die for their country.
Putting the minimum wage at £12 would kill the economy. Firms wouldn’t be able to afford to hire labour, small businesses would be no more, the U.K. economy would be ruled by monopolies, exports would plummet due to the lack of a comparative advantage (which would increase our already high Balance of Payments deficit, economic growth would reduce due to lack of exports, the high amount of unemployed would drain the taxes of those still in work, disposable incomes would fall, spending would plummet and we would enter a deep recession that would be almost imposssibe to get out of without removing the £12 minimum wage. But apart from ruining the economy... Great!
LOL No way on Earth - look how popular the commie Corbyn is making Labour lol
Very few good ideas, the work camp being the only one I agree with, most of it is just communist nonsense and I would rather die than try and destroy the monarchy or lose our rightful land in Ireland