Please help really confilcted! :( Watch

Maya0750
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I will make this short! So basically when I was 10 I went to my mums school and a lady at the school had her son who’s the same age as me in. He was SO nice and really handsome, we played a game and he asked me if I had a boyfriend!! I saw him a few times after I think . My mum has this lady on facebook and she’s always posting pictures of him on there and I’ve never fancied someone so much I know I was 10 but ever since I’ve felt the same.

Now I’m nearly 19 and still like him! I have seen he’s on facebook and Instagram but I don’t want to seem like a freak adding him . I think when I was 15 I added him on facebook but deleted it shortly after I don’t know if he saw it , probably! So this is why I don’t want to look weird adding him.

What should I do ? Am I crazy ? I feel there could be something there between us . Please help! Thanks x
ecolier
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Maya0750)
What a lovely story.

Hundreds of times better than any recent Hollywood teen romcom.

The answer is of couse go for it! We need a sequel to this movie.
applesauce1
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I think you should just talk to him, send him a simple "Hey it's been a while, how are you doing?" Kind of message and see where things go from there
Maya0750
Rep:
?
(Original post by ecolier)
What a lovely story.

Hundreds of times better than any recent Hollywood teen romcom.

The answer is of couse go for it! We need a sequel to this movie.
Haha aw thanks! What should i do though !
Royal Oak
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
L.D.S. Casanova, your advice is needed.
Michelle0207
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
In my opinion, keep it short and sweet! Add him on whichever base you like and just say something simple: "Hey i think i remember you" "Hey how's it going it been ages" "(Or a simple compliment)"
I've been there! you just need a push! Whatever happens, happens because there's always solutions and recoveries!
Maya0750
Rep:
?
Thanks guys for being so nice.

All his social media’s are on private ! I’m so nervous it’s what stopping me also I don’t want to look creepy and stalker - ish!
UnknownD7
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Just do it! Otherwise just forget him
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
LPauling
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Go for it!!!
Michelle0207
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Thanks guys for being so nice.

All his social media’s are on private ! I’m so nervous it’s what stopping me also I don’t want to look creepy and stalker - ish!
It won't! It'll be totally cool and casual, it can't be stalkerish if he probably, most likely will feel the same! Keep us updated
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Doesn't sound like you guys know each other particularly well yet - but that's an easy problem to solve. Hang out and talk and get to know him.
L.D.S.
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Royal Oak)
Casablanca, this one’s all yours. Time to don your white hat.
Michelle0207
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
Doesn't sound like you guys know each other particularly well yet - but that's an easy problem to solve. Hang out and talk and get to know him.
Agreed!^
Maya0750
Rep:
?
He goes to uni in few hours away now but comes back here often

Should I request him on Instagram

Would he still fancy me after these years and do u guys think he’ll accept ! I wil he so hurt if he doesn’t

Thank you lots guys x
Hopefully1
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Well if your mums are still friends and you see his mums posts on facebook the next time she posts a pic of him you could message him and say something like "I just saw a pic of you on your mum's facebook. I know this sounds crazy but I still remember you from growing up. I always thought you were such a nice kid. Just wanted you to know. Hope all is well." Something like that and see if he responds.
Maya0750
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hopefully1)
Well if your mums are still friends and you see his mums posts on facebook the next time she posts a pic of him you could message him and say something like "I just saw a pic of you on your mum's facebook. I know this sounds crazy but I still remember you from growing up. I always thought you were such a nice kid. Just wanted you to know. Hope all is well." Something like that and see if he responds.
That’s a good idea! Thanks @Hopefully1
bumpybobcat
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Royal Oak)
Lol
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Maya0750
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
He goes to uni in few hours away now but comes back here often

Should I request him on Instagram

Would he still fancy me after these years and do u guys think he’ll accept ! I wil he so hurt if he doesn’t

Thank you lots guys x
Guys I’ve had a crazy idea!

Im having a party for my birthday in February and what if he came ? I don’t know how but imagine ! He could bring friends , what do u think ?
Hopefully1
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Maya0750)Guys I’ve had a crazy idea!

Im having a party for my birthday in February and what if he came ? I don’t know how but imagine ! He could bring friends , what do u think ?

Do you knowh him well enough to invite and ask him to invite friends? If you are comfortable doing that then, yes, go for it!! :-)
Maya0750
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Hopefully1)
(Original post by Maya0750)Guys I’ve had a crazy idea!

Do you knowh him well enough to invite and ask him to invite friends? If you are comfortable doing that then, yes, go for it!! :-)
No that’s the thing ! I don’t I’m just thinking of ways to see him or talk ugh this sucks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (44)
12.12%
Yes - a food allergy (39)
10.74%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (11)
3.03%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (9)
2.48%
No (260)
71.63%

Watched Threads