Student finance application - response Watch

LuigiUK
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hello everybody,
I am new here and I just wanted to ask you few questions.

I have just started studying Business and I have sent my documents for student finance (tuition loan and maintenance loan) on 18th January, when do you think I will get a response from they as it shows on the Royal Post Tracking that the documents have been picked up on 21st January?

And, how can I see a log of process about my application as I don’t have an account regarding student finance like my other colleagues? I have asked the lady that helped me to fill out the forms for students finance if I can have access to my student finance account but she said that I do not have an account yet and I have to wait until they send me some letters?!

Thank you very much! (Sorry for my bad english)
Stuart SFE
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by LuigiUK)
Hello everybody,
I am new here and I just wanted to ask you few questions.

I have just started studying Business and I have sent my documents for student finance (tuition loan and maintenance loan) on 18th January, when do you think I will get a response from they as it shows on the Royal Post Tracking that the documents have been picked up on 21st January?

And, how can I see a log of process about my application as I don’t have an account regarding student finance like my other colleagues? I have asked the lady that helped me to fill out the forms for students finance if I can have access to my student finance account but she said that I do not have an account yet and I have to wait until they send me some letters?!

Thank you very much! (Sorry for my bad english)
Hi Luigi,

Applications take around 4-6 weeks to process. If you don't already have a student finance account and have applied on paper we will send you details of your account and login information soon.

Rgeards,
Stuart
LuigiUK
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Stuart SFE)
Hi Luigi,

Applications take around 4-6 weeks to process. If you don't already have a student finance account and have applied on paper we will send you details of your account and login information soon.

Rgeards,
Stuart
Thank you very much!
Stuart SFE
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by LuigiUK)
Thank you very much!
You're welcome, Luigi

Regards,
Stuart
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Life Sciences; Department of Psychology Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (1)
1.47%
No (67)
98.53%

Watched Threads