I’m not sure about people Watch

Jmonay
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So I’m not sure about certain folks because I don’t like when someone text me with out greeting me .. I think it’s rude as hell I hate when someone text me saying WYD with out saying hello, hey wassup. So this friend of mine always go m.i.a on me and always be there for the person when they come around and I especially spoke to the person for 3 or 4 hrs every day when they been going thru a lot . But this person seem envious of me and always got jokes on me yea we laugh stuff but the jokes they cross the line with it .. anyway the person txt me wyd I said hello they said alright .. I said hello for u to say hello back I also said I wasn’t doing nothing but I greet people when I text them. All the person said was ohh okay and I yea wyd they never replied back . But the person always complain to me how ppl don’t anwser they text or call but they do it to others.. I don’t understand ppl at all I don’t like holding on to stuff in my mind I wish I knew how to let go of it and not think of it
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Decahedron
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You could ask your friend to atler their behaviour or kindly **** off.
Jmonay
Rep:
?
Decahedron ok
SoulfulTwist
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You don't need to be sure about people
You just need to be sure about yourself
Jmonay
Rep:
?
SoulfulTwist I do need to be a sure of myself but people shldnt act a certain way towards me and I help them
SoulfulTwist
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Jmonay)
SoulfulTwist I do need to be a sure of myself but people shldnt act a certain way towards me and I help them
Life advice:
Don't expect anything from anyone
Jmonay
Rep:
?
SoulfulTwist I understand that but no excuse and they shldnt expect me to be a good friend then
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (7)
11.67%
Yes - a food allergy (5)
8.33%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (3)
5%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (4)
6.67%
No (41)
68.33%

Watched Threads