First Day Watch

Blank Canvas.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So tomorrow/today will be my first ever lesson that I’m attending since being enrolled at university. I’m super nervous. I would’ve started attending in semester but I was dealing with family issues and now it’s semester 2, I want a clean slate and to actually start turning up to lectures. I feel like I’m going to stick out like a sore thumb as everyone would’ve already made friends and I’ll just be that girl in a corner.

Can anyone offer any worded of wisdom?
Cobalt_
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It’ll be fine I promise, if anything it wouldn’t surprise me if people come up to you wanting to be friends!

Good luck x
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Bio 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Make sure to be in the right room. I’ve seen a few people have to walk out 5 mins in because it’s the wrong lecture.
Blank Canvas.
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cobalt_)
It’ll be fine I promise, if anything it wouldn’t surprise me if people come up to you wanting to be friends!

Good luck x
I hope so. But if you see a girl walking round Walsall campus with no one, that’ll probably be me 😅 so please come say hi! x
Cobalt_
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Blank Canvas.)
I hope so. But if you see a girl walking round Walsall campus with no one, that’ll probably be me 😅 so please come say hi! x
No clue what Walsall campus is haha sorry! X
Blank Canvas.
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bio 7)
Make sure to be in the right room. I’ve seen a few people have to walk out 5 mins in because it’s the wrong lecture.
Oh good Lord, I never thought of that. I don’t even know where I’m going 😂😂 I pray that that’s not me. I know the room number I’ll just hafta ask security or someone for directions...imagine if someone gives me the wrong directions...I feel like I’m about to go back to secondary school
Bio 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Oh good Lord, I never thought of that. I don’t even know where I’m going 😂😂 I pray that that’s not me. I know the room number I’ll just hafta ask security or someone for directions...imagine if someone gives me the wrong directions...I feel like I’m about to go back to secondary school
I had to ask directions to my first lecture last year. Once I got in I found out someone I had known for about 14 years was also in my course so we became friends again. We had to ask directions for a couple of other places as well, so don’t be embarrassed if you also have to, as out 2 brains still wasn’t enough sometimes.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Wolverhampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 21 Mar '19

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (7)
11.29%
Yes - a food allergy (5)
8.06%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (3)
4.84%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (4)
6.45%
No (43)
69.35%

Watched Threads