Fat Loss Plan Watch

Angry Pelican
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So I sleep between 8-10 hours from around midnight until 8am.

My cardio workout is running for 60 minutes at 8km/hr. I weigh 95.5kg and by the BMI chart I am considered obese. This workout is good for burning around 750kcal.

I want to Intermittent Fast between noon and 8pm. My daily kcal intake is around 1700 to 2000.

When is the optimum time to complete my 750kcal run? I plan on doing this run 5 days per week and allowing my body 2 days to recover. But I want it so that I get the optimum fat burning effect.
JoshTalks
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Many studies have shown that a ‘fasted’ (running first thing before breakfast) has shown to be the best method of using your fat stores as an energy source. Although it’s not recommended to always do this, once or even a few times a week would probably do you good for optimal fat burning. Also, another important point to consider, is the psychological benefits to running in the mornings before school, college uni or work etc etc, that you start the day off with a clear mind knowing you’ve been on your run and completed your exercise for the day releasing the endorphins that make you feel good. Nevertheless, if you don’t get the opportunity to get out before breakfast, doing what you do is sufficient enough. Good luck!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by JoshTalks; 3 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (13)
5.58%
No (220)
94.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise