Broke up Watch

Bhenriques23
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi everyone I need some advice, it’s been a week now that my boyfriend broke up with me. We been talking 4 months, together for a month. we work in the same place. Recently he found out I went on holiday with another guy from our work place, my ex. We were just friends when we went but we promised we would keep it a secret just to save our self’s from people talking. Then when I came back I officially started dating this guy without any intention on telling him about the holiday....he confronted me several times and I lied... just so I wouldn’t lose him, in the end I still did. Help me get him back before it’s too late please. Any advice?
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Don’t bother. You weren’t together long so he probably won’t be interested in trying to save the relationship.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
I agree ^ it is not really worth it to save it only 4 months in especially if the foundation of the relationship was kind of built on lies. There would be more stuff on your part to clear up and that would probably make him more mad, it is also clear that you still have some feelings for your ex because nobody who is in a new 4 month relationship would bother with their ex.
diplocat
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
The relationship is over and it would be healthiest for both of you to move on. You shouldn’t have to lie or hide things from your partner, even if the relationship is a relatively new one.
tuftyispie
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Bhenriques23)
Hi everyone I need some advice, it’s been a week now that my boyfriend broke up with me. We been talking 4 months, together for a month. we work in the same place. Recently he found out I went on holiday with another guy from our work place, my ex. We were just friends when we went but we promised we would keep it a secret just to save our self’s from people talking. Then when I came back I officially started dating this guy without any intention on telling him about the holiday....he confronted me several times and I lied... just so I wouldn’t lose him, in the end I still did. Help me get him back before it’s too late please. Any advice?
Wasnt that long of a relationship so he probably won't be that interested. You also lied about going somewhere with your ex and that has probably made him very suspicious about you. In the future don't lie, just tell your partner the truth, lying always comes back to bite you.
Bhenriques23
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I agree ^ it is not really worth it to save it only 4 months in especially if the foundation of the relationship was kind of built on lies. There would be more stuff on your part to clear up and that would probably make him more mad, it is also clear that you still have some feelings for your ex because nobody who is in a new 4 month relationship would bother with their ex.
Me and him went through really hard situations when we first started dating... and he forgave me. He was also sleeping with another girl when we were talking. can I atleast try and maintain a friendship? if yes, how can I do it and when would it be the right time to sit down with him and talk?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (47)
9.14%
I used to but I don't now (14)
2.72%
No, but I want to start (185)
35.99%
No, I am unable to (118)
22.96%
No, I chose not to (150)
29.18%