CODE Leicester accommodation? Watch

x-shania-x
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi,
I am considering moving to CODE Leicester for my first year at DMU (If I am successful at securing a place) and I have already reserved a room, but after looking at very mixed reviews about this place, I am also considering to cancel the reservation. Some reviews say that the staff are friendly and helpful, the maintenance and security team are amazing and the facilities are great, but many more reviews then go on to say that the staff are are friendly, until you have you name on the agreement and then are rude, the maintenence and security are also rude and won't help if they need it, and they try their best to keep your deposit at the end of the agreement by picking at damage that wasn't your fault. I really don't want to be moving somewhere where they are rude, and I cannot get my deposit back at the end. If anyone has any personal interactions with the CODE Leicester accommodation, then I would be grateful if you could give me a review on it.
Thank you!
Blue_Cow
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by x-shania-x)
Hi,
I am considering moving to CODE Leicester for my first year at DMU (If I am successful at securing a place) and I have already reserved a room, but after looking at very mixed reviews about this place, I am also considering to cancel the reservation. Some reviews say that the staff are friendly and helpful, the maintenance and security team are amazing and the facilities are great, but many more reviews then go on to say that the staff are are friendly, until you have you name on the agreement and then are rude, the maintenence and security are also rude and won't help if they need it, and they try their best to keep your deposit at the end of the agreement by picking at damage that wasn't your fault. I really don't want to be moving somewhere where they are rude, and I cannot get my deposit back at the end. If anyone has any personal interactions with the CODE Leicester accommodation, then I would be grateful if you could give me a review on it.
Thank you!
People generally only post reviews when they've had a bad experience.

What makes an accommodation block good/bad generally isn't down to staff - it's down to luck and who you're actually living with.

I wouldn't worry too much.

Moved to De Montfort University
x-shania-x
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Blue_Cow)
People generally only post reviews when they've had a bad experience.

What makes an accommodation block good/bad generally isn't down to staff - it's down to luck and who you're actually living with.

I wouldn't worry too much.

Moved to De Montfort University
Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• De Montfort University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Mar '19
  • De Montfort University
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19
  • De Montfort University
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 5 Jun '19

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (13)
5.58%
No (220)
94.42%

Watched Threads