The Student Room Group

Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2019

Scroll to see replies

guys when will CSC officially send regret mails ? And will that include reserves who did not make it to nomination?
Very soon, next month starting on Monday 3/06/2019
You got nominated yesterday?
great news. congratulations. make sure j send in your references as soon as possible to avoid last minute work. The system may be very busy in last days
Any Kings College London nominee here on the page?
Original post by tuga-gh
Any Kings College London nominee here on the page?

seen some on the whatsapp group
Hello Eastapp. I also applied to Bath for the same course as you. Have you heard anything from them?
I am a reserve candidate from Cambridge. I have been asked to submit my references by 11 June. Does that mean I have been nominated?
Congrats on being selected by Cambridge. That’s awesome.

No, not yet. Both nominees and reserves have been asked to submit references by 11th June.

Did you apply to any other schools?
Original post by sure1992
I am a reserve candidate from Cambridge. I have been asked to submit my references by 11 June. Does that mean I have been nominated?
From what I know, Bath hopefuls recieved mails from CSC requesting reference. However the schools is yet to communicate with them.
Original post by Zezzy39
Hello Eastapp. I also applied to Bath for the same course as you. Have you heard anything from them?
When did they receive the mail? Is it for MSc. Molecular Biosciences applicants?
Original post by Olasosweet
From what I know, Bath hopefuls recieved mails from CSC requesting reference. However the schools is yet to communicate with them.
Original post by Zezzy39
When did they receive the mail? Is it for MSc. Molecular Biosciences applicants?

all applicants received email request on 26 may for all courses. sorry if u didn't receive you a probably out of the race but don't lose hope yet
On 21st. For Commonwealth shared applicants.
Original post by Zezzy39
On 21st. For Commonwealth shared applicants.

yes
Any nominee for University of Birmingham here pls?
Thanks. I didn't apply anywhere else.

Also any update on Chevening?
Congrats on being selected by Cambridge. That’s awesome.

No, not yet. Both nominees and reserves have been asked to submit references by 11th June.

Did you apply to any other schools?
Original post by Akosuasak
seen some on the whatsapp group

I'm not in any group. Could u link me up with a reserve or nominee?
Are you a reserve or nominee?
Original post by tuga-gh
I'm not in any group. Could u link me up with a reserve or nominee?
I didnt apply for chevening. However, there is a chevening group, they should have updates there. Last I heard, results were supposed to be announced on 4th/5th, if I can remember correctly🤔
Original post by sure1992
Thanks. I didn't apply anywhere else.

Also any update on Chevening?
Are you a reserve or nominee?

nominee

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending