UWS - MH Nursing 2019. Watch

Lau2585
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi

I put in a very last minute uni application on the deadline day to study MH Nursing, I don’t have much confidence because I don’t have the entry requirements but my Nurse colleagues all adviced to apply.

I was just wondering if anyone else has applied for this course, when after submitting application did they hear back?

I’b Checked the tracking online and it says in process.

Thanks!
MissDeeCee
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I applied the week before the deadline date and received an invitation on the 17/01 for an interview on the 26/01. Was told at the interview there was over 400 applicants and only 38 places for BSc MHN which left me a bit disheartened 🙁 not fancying my chances much but just keeping my fingers crossed. I’ve also applied for GCU and Napier but not heard anything for any of them yet even though some others have had interviews and offers from GCU. I hate all this waiting! best of luck for ur applications 🙂
louisewillis
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I submitted my UCAS application 2 hours before the deadline... I got an invite on the 24th January for an interview on the 26th January. I had my interview and I got my offer on the 1st February!
vmartinezsaez
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I applied to the psychology course a week before the deadline, and I still havent heard anything... should I be worried?
MissDeeCee
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by vmartinezsaez)
I applied to the psychology course a week before the deadline, and I still havent heard anything... should I be worried?
If u got it in before the deadline then it should be fine, I’ve found that some universities and particular courses are quicker at responding than others, no news is good news as they could have rejected ur application straight away so don’t give up hope... best of luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the West of Scotland
    Postgraduate Open Day - Dumfries Campus Postgraduate
    Tue, 26 Feb '19
    Postgraduate Open Day - Ayr Campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 28 Feb '19
    Postgraduate Open Day - Lanarkshire Campus Postgraduate
    Tue, 5 Mar '19

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (7)
11.29%
Yes - a food allergy (5)
8.06%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (3)
4.84%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (4)
6.45%
No (43)
69.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed