The Student Room Group

Graduate entry Dnipro

Is there any students going to Dnipro medical institute this year to join the graduate entry program for medicine in the English language.
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
(Original post by Anna Maria2020)Is there any students going to Dnipro medical institute this year to join the graduate entry program for medicine in the English language.
Hi there, I am waiting for my acceptance letter. Are you starting in Feb?
Im going in September. Are you starting in Feb?
(edited 5 years ago)
What are you going to study? Med or dent?
Reply 4
Original post by Anna Maria2020
Im going in September. Are you starting in Feb?

I am prepared to start in Feb, even though don't have the letter yet. I will do Med.
Cool. Let me know how is it going. I can t wait to start, also.
I'm starting sept, does anyone know the date we'll start the course for Sept/Oct entry?
Middle of September. So i guess it will start on 1st Oct, but we have to be there earlier for registration....

I'm starting sept, does anyone know the date we'll start the course for Sept/Oct entry?
I asked and found out the academic year will start on 1st of october 2019, you're right I think i'll come 1 week before to find accomodation and settle down
Is there anyone that is going to study medicine in english in graduate program in septermber in Dnipro Medical Institute and is searching for sharing an appartement. I would prefere to share an appartement with a girld that is studdying also medicine. i found a app in the city center 5 min walking from the uni
My friends went to Dnipro Medical Institute and they are very happy there,so i will go there.
the agency I applied with also offered kosice but I chose Ukraine because my friends said it is more fun
Hi 👋 has anyone contracted the gmc or have anything in writing from them that the qualification is accepted back in uk or meets their standards.
Reply 12
Yes i want to go
Reply 13
How can i get in touch with agency ?
Reply 14
How can i get in touch with agency can you contact me ?
Original post by Anna Maria2020
Is there anyone that is going to study medicine in english in graduate program in septermber in Dnipro Medical Institute and is searching for sharing an appartement. I would prefere to share an appartement with a girld that is studdying also medicine. i found a app in the city 5 min walking from the uni
Reply 15
Hi i also want to join in sept in ukraine dinpro medical how could i do that could help
Original post by farrah123.

Have you already sent your application and did you go through medlink?
Reply 17
Original post by farrah123.

if i can ask you about your experience at Dnipro university ?
I've been offered 3 year dentistry course at Dnipro even though I haven't even got a degree. Should I tell them to put me on 4 year course not 3 as I have no knowledge of year 1 and 2.
I have a masters degree and I was too scared to study on the 3 year med course lol, maybe have a look at the syllabus for the 3 year vs the 4 year courses and take it from there. If you don't have any experience studying the topics on the 4 year programme then maybe you should stick to the 4 year course.

Original post by Ace_star
I've been offered 3 year dentistry course at Dnipro even though I haven't even got a degree. Should I tell them to put me on 4 year course not 3 as I have no knowledge of year 1 and 2.
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest