The Student Room Group

Graduate entry Dnipro

Scroll to see replies

I have a masters degree and I was too scared to study on the 3 year med course lol, maybe have a look at the syllabus for the 3 year vs the 4 year courses and take it from there. If you don't have any experience studying the topics on the 4 year programme then maybe you should stick to the 4 year programme. stick to studying the 4 year programme rather than 3
Original post by Ace_star
I've been offered 3 year dentistry course at Dnipro even though I haven't even got a degree. Should I tell them to put me on 4 year course not 3 as I have no knowledge of year 1 and 2.
(edited 4 years ago)
I was told 1st of October for graduate entry for Dentistry for year 1 out of 4. not sure when I should land there though
Reply 22
Original post by DentLond
I am prepared to start in Feb, even though don't have the letter yet. I will do Med.

Hi there, have you started studying medicine in Dnipro? Considering starting Sept 2020. How is your experience so far?
why not start early if its a money issue then go through cheaper agency
Reply 24
I have a newborn :smile:
Have you started yet?
congrats man. October
How exactly, do u mean cos they ask for high tuion fee price for the first Yr of study? Please clarify
(edited 4 years ago)
Oh I see yes ur right when I spoke to medlinks they said the 1st year of the accelared 4 year medical course is £9,300 and thereafter £3,000/yr.

I thought medlinks were the only agency representing dnipro uni. Nevermind, don't be resentful at medlinks the main thing is for u to get on the course and have the support of an established agency while studying there. I think these agency know that us graduates are really desperate to complete the degree in a short period of time that's why it's easy for them to take advantage.

I just hope that the standard of education is good enough at dnipro and we don't have any regrets when we've enrolled.
Reply 28
Thanks for replying.. I dealt with someone else there, but to be fair i harass them a lot and theyv always answered everything so far, just the long wait till september now.. hope it all works out for you too
Yh I appreciate u making us aware of it and tbh it didn't cross my mind that we still had the option to move to a better uni following the first Yr of study. I curious to whether the agency would help us change unis if we wanted to considering they have a contract with dnipro??

Also, I've searched everywhere online but I can't seem to find many students who are or have studied at dnipro, maybe this is because dnipro uni is small. So as u said it would be helpful to know others who we can ask for advice.
Sounds like a good idea, I'll also definitely consider it, thanks 👍😊
guys don't worry Dnipro has a lot of Arab and Muslim Students as well
As African and Indians. A lot of Ukrainians were helpful too in Dnipro even if they don't spk English they try to help. Dnipro has a Gd reputation and there are more uk Studebts there already and more going so don't worry. I found lots of Turkish cafes there , sushi and Indian restaurants and vegan places in city. see how it goes if u don't like Dnipro after a yr u can move to another uni.
thanks for that
its new company in the process of getting registered
Reply 34
I made sure to check everything before i went ahead
I get where both of u are coming from. I would have taken the risk and gone through medkings. but I went through Medlinks and guees what guys.

I AM IN

I received my invitation or study from the ministry of education via Medlinks and included is visa and Much more
Reply 36
Are you an agency? Sounds like it lol. This forum is for students, besides you just said you are going with medlink so why are you considering them at all? Im waiting to receive my invitation letter from the ministry ill let u know when it arrives
Reply 37
Congrats ace_star! Thats awesome bet you cant wait now for september! What are you studying again?
I start in October dentistry and guess wat. it ends in may.
Congrats Ace_star I'm really happy to hear u got ur invitation letter, can I ask when did u apply and when exactly did u recieve ur invitation letter?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending