The Student Room Group

Graduate entry Dnipro

Scroll to see replies

BTW I spoke to Faheem over the phone he's taking a year out to establish this Medkings venture. I hope you'll be OK with 4th year entry
Reply 61
Original post by Ameena98
Hey guys, which one do you guys recommend; medlinks or med kings?

Decision is entirely yours, call the 2 agencies and make your decision from what they say to you. Medlinks is well established, Medkings is new, no students yet to confirm entry through them but I applied through them myself
Medlinks is official if u email Dnipro they will tell u
I don’t know about everyone else, but I’ve used Medlink’s for Ukraine and I’ve honestly been very happy with their service. And no I’m not one of those agency people! I even told them that there’s a possibility I might have to pull out and they made a deal with me to refund me in my situation if it does happen. I suppose everyone will have their own opinions and experiences with the agency. I received a message from Osman today to tell me I had been accepted and I would receive my invitation in the post in a few weeks so I’m very happy
hi there meray I've received mine too
Original post by Ace_star
hi there meray I've received mine too

Amazing!! Guess I’ll be seeing you soon!
Original post by Lion94
Uni doesn't have a website, created by medlinkstudent...

hi there lion94

I emailed [email protected]

and they said we only use Medlinks
Is there a way to directly apply to the uni without a middle man?
even nest academy referred me to Medlinks
Let’s not forget the actual aim of why all of us are applying... doesn’t matter what agency you go through and how you end up there. A medical degree is what you want and that’s what you’ll get so I wouldn’t complain
what about me am saving that myself Alhamdullilah b for the situation we are all in am just going to be greatful and thank god I've even got another chance to change my life
I looked at the Dnipro Uni of Traditional and Non-Traditional medicine and on there application procedure they mention a compulsory exam in Biology and English. Does this only apply to undergraduate applicants and not Graduate entry applicants?
Also, can I confirm how admission is determined. Is the agency responsible for providing the admission? They don't actually care about your Uni/A Level grades, is admission first come first serve?
That's bad sorry to hear that ... I did not expect them not to help you after paying. Some students already there said it was ok with medlinks. which ever agency we go through is gonna have its risks....thanks for telling us . Maybe check ur contract with medlinks to see if there is any mention / clause on the contract if u change ur mind .
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by cookiedough12
That's bad sorry to hear that ... I did not expect them not to help you after paying. Some students already there said it was ok with medlinks. which ever agency we go through is gonna have its risks....thanks for telling us . Maybe check ur contract with medlinks to see if there is any mention / clause on the contract if u change ur mind .

you have 14 days cooling off period
Yes, I was offered that as well. It's a good thing
you have 14 days cooling off period
Reply 76
I get where both of u are coming from. I would have taken the risk and gone through medkings. but I went through Medlinks and guees what guys.

I AM IN

I received my invitation or study from the ministry of education via Medlinks and included is visa and Much more

Hi, just a question, does your invitation of study mention which year you are going to start in? I've been told that my letter has been posted and will get to me within 2weeks even though we are still discussing year of entry
you should have been given a contract beforehand, signed the terms on there which state year of entry. then pay the instalment then 2 month you receive letter.
Reply 78
I don't have any contract, but I completed an application form with all my documents which I submitted. I will have to wait until I get my letter to know exactly what it says about my year of entry. I don't have to pay anything until I get my letter.
Reply 79
yes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending