Graduate entry Dnipro Watch

Steven1234#
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Also, can I confirm how admission is determined. Is the agency responsible for providing the admission? They don't actually care about your Uni/A Level grades, is admission first come first serve?
cookiedough12
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
That's bad sorry to hear that ... I did not expect them not to help you after paying. Some students already there said it was ok with medlinks. which ever agency we go through is gonna have its risks....thanks for telling us . Maybe check ur contract with medlinks to see if there is any mention / clause on the contract if u change ur mind .
Last edited by cookiedough12; 4 weeks ago
Ace_star
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by cookiedough12)
That's bad sorry to hear that ... I did not expect them not to help you after paying. Some students already there said it was ok with medlinks. which ever agency we go through is gonna have its risks....thanks for telling us . Maybe check ur contract with medlinks to see if there is any mention / clause on the contract if u change ur mind .
you have 14 days cooling off period
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Khalid_Loh
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes, I was offered that as well. It's a good thing
(Original post by Ace_star)
you have 14 days cooling off period
uni2019
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I get where both of u are coming from. I would have taken the risk and gone through medkings. but I went through Medlinks and guees what guys.

I AM IN

I received my invitation or study from the ministry of education via Medlinks and included is visa and Much more
Hi, just a question, does your invitation of study mention which year you are going to start in? I've been told that my letter has been posted and will get to me within 2weeks even though we are still discussing year of entry
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
you should have been given a contract beforehand, signed the terms on there which state year of entry. then pay the instalment then 2 month you receive letter.
uni2019
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I don't have any contract, but I completed an application form with all my documents which I submitted. I will have to wait until I get my letter to know exactly what it says about my year of entry. I don't have to pay anything until I get my letter.
uni2019
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
yes
uni2019
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
are you with them too?
Meray98
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
For anyone that applied through Medlink and is currently at Dnipro, how did you go about the finding accommodation process? I spoke to Medlink about it but they told me that I would find a place as soon as I land/the day I come which is super last minute and I’m not too happy about doing that.
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
well I've booked my ticket on 23rd of September and am gna shop around for best deal. if you wanna join us your welcome. there's another guy on here Whos coming with me too
Meray98
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
well I've booked my ticket on 23rd of September and am gna shop around for best deal. if you wanna join us your welcome. there's another guy on here Whos coming with me too
So are you going to stay in a hotel until you find one or literally going to get one on the day?
I’m coming with one of my friends to study so we wanted to get a 2 bedroom ready before we even moved in
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
nooo do not do that. trust me. u need to see it with your eyes. its could be poorly sound proofed and many other reasons
Meray98
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
nooo do not do that. trust me. u need to see it with your eyes. its could be poorly sound proofed and many other reasons
So how are you staying in Dnipro whilst you look? Hotel?
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I rather stay in a hotel for a week which is dirt cheap remember its not engand. its like £12 a day for a hotel or cheaper but its not about the money tbh. u rather be comfortable by having good feel with the place you'll be in.
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
am landing in Kiev first and checking it out then go going to Dnipro
Zhimo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
I will go denipro too from UK any student want a friend feel free guys to be in touch .
Zhimo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
I go there too from UK
(Original post by DentLond)
(Original post by Anna Maria2020)Is there any students going to Dnipro medical institute this year to join the graduate entry program for medicine in the English language.
Hi there, I am waiting for my acceptance letter. Are you starting in Feb?
uni2019
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
when are you traveling? which city are you traveling from?
this-unnie
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Zhimo)
I will go denipro too from UK any student want a friend feel free guys to be in touch .
Cool, how many of us are there for Oct 2019? Also, are the majority of us on the grad medicine course?
Last edited by this-unnie; 2 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19
  • University of Derby
    Foundation Open Event Further education
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (160)
17.66%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (78)
8.61%
No I am happy with my course choice (540)
59.6%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (128)
14.13%

Watched Threads