Graduate entry Dnipro Watch

Steven1234#
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Awesome, great to hear.
I'm interested in starting in 2020. What would be the best time to apply for that, is early 2020 a good time to apply through Medlink?
SAK2113
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, can you recommend any agency for Dnipro? As you r student there , so you may know about other possibilities
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi all,
please look into other agencies as well because medlink is a rip off. You guys will be paying more than double for the same service and less than other agencies.They claim to be the only UK representatives, which is a lie!! there are others who do the same. I'm not going to say which agencies but all im going to say is do proper research !!!! i am currently a student at Dnipro and medlink has upset a lot of students in ukraine due to the bad service and the high cost compare to a meagre amount of UK students who did not use the same agency. Do not trust what they say. If you can get into contact with a medlink student that's in dnipro, preferably not the one that medlink tells you because obviously they are going to lie! last year when i joined medlink actually made people cry do to how they were treating students who were miles away from home... also, medlink is actually a middleman agency and get commission from the agency in ukraine when they give students.
Ace_star
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
just to let you know I've dealt with all including medlinks. they first take mick out of each other saying how expensive they are but then they are the ones who try rob you. every single agency is the same mindset. there is no cheap agency. when they claim to beat other agency all they do is drop first year but then slap on more for the remainder year to balance it out AND slap on another £500. some of the agents come on here to Sl** others off but in reality they are the same. best thing is to get a overall quote on the duration of the years you'll be there by 3 of the agencies on writing not over the phone and take it from there. there's Medlinks, Medkings and another too
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by Ace_star; 1 month ago
SAK2113
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think Medkings is better than others. Otherwise I agree with your opinion on agencies
(Original post by Ace_star)
just to let you know I've dealt with all including medlinks. they first take mick out of each other saying how expensive they are but then they are the ones who try rob you. every single agency is the same mindset. there is no cheap agency. when they claim to beat other agency all they do is drop first year but then slap on more for the remainder year to balance it out AND slap on another £500. some of the agents come on here to Sl** others off but in reality they are the same. best thing is to get a overall quote on the duration of the years you'll be there by 3 of the agencies on writing not over the phone and take it from there. there's Medlinks, Medkings and another too
sukogipa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi everyone, it appears like this forum is littered with agencies sla ging off each other. I'm going to put in my 2 cents.

I've just finished my first year in Dnipro and I think the university is perfectly fine. Obviously every university has it's postitives and negatives but the dean's office has been very helpful. I noticed they like students who are here to work hard and attend classes. I am really happy here, the Uni might have been a bit unorganized on one or two occassions but i had the same issues in my previous university in the UK. Over here you get to study in a really nice city and have a lot of really good proffessors, and the social life is really nice as well. It honestly depends on what you make of it, the people who are unhappy are ones who are antisocial and close minded. If you try to integrate and get on with your coursemates then you'll be fine. I noticed over the past year here that there are many random agencies that keep popping up so be wary of any "students" on this forum pushing you to use any specific agencies. At the end of the day all the agencies charge roughly the same fees. I know many students on the campus who get a commission for referring you to some agency so take them with a grain of salt. I recommend you phone the university directly and ask them how to apply.

Obviously it's your choice which agency to use. I personally came with medlinkstudents, because I had never been outside the UK so I knew I'll need help from someone there. My experience with them has been completely fine, and I haven't had any issues. If you have a problem you should always talk to someone about it rather than sit there in your room boiling over it. So far I've found everyone has been very helpful. Whenever there's any problem on the course, the university takes our feedback onboard and they try to improve the course for us.

Good luck with your applications wherever you decide to go
Igorturski
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If anyone wants to share an apartment in Dnipro please pm me. I'm a British-Pakistani girl from Manchester going into 3rd year so preferably be from the same background but I'm open to sharing with any girl as long as you're easy going.
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Igorturski)
If anyone wants to share an apartment in Dnipro please pm me. I'm a British-Pakistani girl from Manchester going into 3rd year so preferably be from the same background but I'm open to sharing with any girl as long as you're easy going.
hopefully you'll find another sister in your shoes.
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lina2019)
Hi ACe- Star,

I completely agree with you.

This agency is a joke and if I could I would call the police.
I have applied with the help of medlink in romania better said in cluj.
They said that they guarantee me that they wll bring me in Cluj and now you they problems.
They only have contracts with Craiova and Constanta.

They can not explain th process to you and you do not know what's going on with your documents.

The only word you they is "perfect"
so now how are you going to apply
lina2019
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Iam searching for another agency ,
(Original post by Ace_star)
so now how are you going to apply
SAK2113
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Anyone studying at Dnipro can tell about the average monthly cost. ? Does this university provide accommodation? Or the rent for apartment? Traveling, Grocery, eating outside, meals availability at canteen so can avoid cooking etc
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
hi lina email Dnipro university directly and ask them which agency I should use. Tell them which country you are coming from.
uni2019
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I thought Dnipro advises students to go through Medlinks, or have that changed? She might as well contact Medlinks as well as other agencies and go from there.
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
if your from UK then they say Medlinks. lina is from Romania so it might be a different agency.
uni2019
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
ok I get you
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I think lina has already contacted them but nothing happened
sukogipa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by SAK2113)
Anyone studying at Dnipro can tell about the average monthly cost. ? Does this university provide accommodation? Or the rent for apartment? Traveling, Grocery, eating outside, meals availability at canteen so can avoid cooking etc
It depends on the lifestyle you live there, some people spend probably in the region of £300/month and others spend much more. I budget well and I know where to go for cheap stuff which you'll learn after a few months of being there, so my parents send me around £350-400/month. the university provides accomodation where you cook for yourself but you're better off paying a bit extra on a flat for your own comfort. Public transport is rediculously cheap also.
uni2019
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Is anyone applying through MedKingsEurope. I've not been able to get through to Fahim for sometime and am getting worried about that. Is anyone having same trouble like me
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by uni2019)
Is anyone applying through MedKingsEurope. I've not been able to get through to Fahim for sometime and am getting worried about that. Is anyone having same trouble like me
what's app him. I've got every agency's personal contact detail's
uni2019
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I have his mobile number and have been calling and texting him through WhatsApp, and he has been contacting me through WhatsApp as well in the past not recently. I feel like time is running out
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
what it is that all agency are now experiencing high volume of student. when I applied 6 month ago it was instant acceptance. he's running it solely on his own and there's many student are sending exactly same request. how many days, hours has it been since he has been blanking you ? let me know.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Guardian Offices, Kings Cross, London Postgraduate
    Mon, 2 Sep '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (220)
12.45%
Excited (166)
9.39%
Worried (308)
17.43%
Terrified (389)
22.01%
Meh (184)
10.41%
Confused (39)
2.21%
Putting on a brave face (244)
13.81%
Impatient (217)
12.28%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise