The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE accommodation Q and A

Scroll to see replies

Hi, my offer turned unconditional around an hour ago. On the hallpad portal, my Current Status is still at Provisional Booking Made so I'm not sure how to pay the deposit fees since i only have 24 hours. I booked a LSE accom btw. Is anyone able to advice this? Thanks a lot
(edited 1 year ago)
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Anyone looking to give up Eleanor Rosa, pls pm
Hello, I was unable to get any uni accommodation and they all got booked out. I was wondering if their is any free-up of spaces and a new batch of availabilities that can be expected after the UK Results day?
Anybody willing to give up an ensuite contract for Urbanest WB, Urbanest KC or Eleanor Rosa, please pm me.
Anyone looking to swap with me for a triple room in passfield pm me. It is a great bargain and worth it !

Very cheap and cost friendly
Original post by Sylveonee
If you have firmed LSE and UB westminster, please join the facebook/whatsapp groups so we can find our roommates! :smile:

I booked UB Westminster, can you send me the link to the groups?
Original post by the.night.we.met
Anybody willing to give up an ensuite contract for Urbanest WB, Urbanest KC or Eleanor Rosa, please pm me.

Hey would you want to take a Twin en-suite?
Original post by tchellamsetty
Anyone looking to swap with me for a triple room in passfield pm me. It is a great bargain and worth it !

Very cheap and cost friendly

Are you still looking for someone to takeover?
I looking for someone to takeover my En-suite at Urbanest Westminster Bridge, still interested?
I looking for someone to takeover my En-suite at Urbanest Westminster Bridge, still interested?

I am looking for someone to takeover my contract for an en-suite at Urbanest Westminster Bridge, still interested?
Original post by Jjjj1224
Anyone’s looking to give up their Sidney Webb contract? Please contact me!!

hi! i dm'ed you
hi,
anyone looking to swap a room? i have a single en suite in sidney webb and would be willing to swap it for a twin en suite in rosebery, bankside etc (just any LSE hall)
Anyone want to swap? I also have a single en suite in sidney webb and willing to swap for a single room in rosebery, bankside or garden halls. Please reply here or OM
hi, I’ve previously made a provisional booking at Rosebery hall. My offer has just turned unconditional and am trying to pay me deposit, but I can’t seem to find it on the website anymore. Anyone know why?
Hi all, I am looking for a female-only ensuite room or studio room and wondering if there is anyone giving up a contract? Please get in touch with me. Thank you so much!~
Hi,
I was wondering whether anyone might be interested in exchanging their room at Carr Saunders (single or double, I don't mind) for a single room at Passfield this year?

(To be clear I'm not trying to set the precedent that one hall is better than the other! I stayed at Passfield in my first year and had an absolutely terrific time. Rather, most of my friends are staying at Carr this year instead.)
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi, does anyone want a double room at Passfield (female) and trade it for their single room at Passfield or another hall?
Original post by Mr Gorbachev
Anyone want to swap? I also have a single en suite in sidney webb and willing to swap for a single room in rosebery, bankside or garden halls. Please reply here or OM

Turns out LSE cancelled it all of a sudden. If anyone is willing to give up their contract hmu. Prefer Rosebery/Garden/Bankside single rooms but don't mind.
hi all,
did anyone else who booked a room yesterday after the flurry of releases after A level results day get an email a couple of hours ago saying that their booking has been cancelled as there were too many rooms released when they shouldn't have? Big shame

my guess is that they automatically released rooms of people who missed their offers instead of doing it after all the missed offers get reconsidered by the admissions team. Hopefully next week it should be sorted as I really need a room for next year.
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending