Dandid2607
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
My son is currently at raf halton for basic training does anyone no What time the passing parade may start just in case we have to stay the night before . Thanks
RAF_Adam
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Dandid2607)
My son is currently at raf halton for basic training does anyone no What time the passing parade may start just in case we have to stay the night before . Thanks
Hi

He will be briefed on everything and given timetables well in advance, so you will know in plenty of time to be able to sort out accomodation if required.

Kind regards
Adam
RAF Recruitment
AlphaTango
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Dandid2607)
If you have far to travel I highly recommend staying the night before.
marveldinosaur
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
We had to travel from South Devon to watch my boyfriend pass out in November. We had to be on the base by about 10.30am(think the deadline was around 11am? Might be wrong) so if you have to travel far then I would recommend!! We did and it made things alot easier.
rapiertech
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi,could i ask what happened after the graduation? did your son get some leave and come home in the car with you?thank you
RAF_Adam
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by rapiertech)
Hi,could i ask what happened after the graduation? did your son get some leave and come home in the car with you?thank you
Hi

That will entirely depend on his phase two training dates and what's next for him. It's not uncommon for personnel to graduate from Halton and be moving to the station that their phase two training is on within a matter of days. Your son/daughter will know before graduation whether they have a holding period between graduation and their phase two training. Whether they have chance or opportunity to leave will depend on that.

Kind regards
Adam
RAF Recruitment
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (15)
6.7%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
15.18%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (38)
16.96%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (34)
15.18%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (60)
26.79%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (43)
19.2%

Watched Threads