GCSE Taking two humanities. Good idea?

Watch
Liv4763
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi so I’m thinking of doing 2 humanities for my GCSEs. I would like to pick RS and History or RS and geography but I don’t know if that would be too much work and stress. I want to pick triple science, health and social and then the two humanities. Would that be way too much stress and work though?
Nihilisticb*tch
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Okay so honestly, as someone who did their GCSEs last year, your options don't really matter that much. GCSEs are generally pretty even in terms of how much work they require but it depends on the person. My best advice is to choose the things you enjoy the most and are best at but really which GCSEs you do aren't that important in the long run.
F.revision
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If history is your passion then sure but there is soooooo much to remember now without course work and mainly dates but I take both and it’s just like any two options really x
bcdvibcs
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I took three humanities. Geography, History and RS. It wasn't that hard, considering History and RS I found pretty easy anyway. I'm in Year 12 now and ended up getting 997 - H,RS,Geography was my 7. Take whatever you like, GCSEs aren't too overpowering anyway. Sometimes it was stressful having three essays to do for homework but it's good practice anyway.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (45)
17.24%
No one else does (82)
31.42%
I'm embarrassed about my background (28)
10.73%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (88)
33.72%
We don't use a video platform (5)
1.92%
I don't have a camera (7)
2.68%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
2.3%

Watched Threads