The Student Room Group

Gcse science

I'm predicted 777 for separate science, which I guess is good, but considering i got 5/6's in my mocks doesn't really make sense. But I want 777 but i have no clue on how to revise for science. I've tried flashcards but making them is so time consuming and there's so much content to learn I just think flashcards aren't the best option. I just need a good method on how to memorise all the content so it stays in my head.
Any advice?
Thanks in advance
(i do ocr gateway a so any resources would be a great help)
Original post by Unknown_000
I'm predicted 777 for separate science, which I guess is good, but considering i got 5/6's in my mocks doesn't really make sense. But I want 777 but i have no clue on how to revise for science. I've tried flashcards but making them is so time consuming and there's so much content to learn I just think flashcards aren't the best option. I just need a good method on how to memorise all the content so it stays in my head.
Any advice?
Thanks in advance
(i do ocr gateway a so any resources would be a great help)

I got 5's in my mocks but ended up with a 7-6 (Combined science). I personally used flashcards but some of my classmates used mindmaps and others just read the revision guide! I suppose you should try mindmaps, make them and stick them on your wall so you see them everyday. The repetition should help make the info stick!

Good luck! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest