AQA French A Level Paper 2 2018??!! Watch

emilyhaworthx
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi, kind of a long shot but can anyone remember the essay questions for un long dimanche de fiançailles and un sac de Billes?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
TSR Jessica
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
IndiaRoseN
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by emilyhaworthx)
Hi, kind of a long shot but can anyone remember the essay questions for un long dimanche de fiançailles and un sac de Billes?
I'm trying to find out too
IndiaRoseN
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Just found un sac de billes:

Un sac de billes:
- Analysez les effets de la guerre sur l’enfance des frères Joffo.
Or
- « Vous êtes juif mais vous ne l’avouez jamais. » Analysez dans quelle mesure les conseils du père joffo sont importants pour la survie des deux frères.
emilyhaworthx
Rep:
?
(Original post by IndiaRoseN)
Just found un sac de billes:

Un sac de billes:
- Analysez les effets de la guerre sur l’enfance des frères Joffo.
Or
- « Vous êtes juif mais vous ne l’avouez jamais. » Analysez dans quelle mesure les conseils du père joffo sont importants pour la survie des deux frères.
Thanks for the reply, I’m trying to practice as many essay questions as I can before the real thing haha. We used last years paper for our mock this morning, despite my teacher saying he’d make up the questions instead. If anyone else is wondering, I can’t remember the exact wording, but the long dimanche titles were about Mathilde’s behaviour or cinematic techniques used in the film x
IndiaRoseN
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Thanks for the reply, I’m trying to practice as many essay questions as I can before the real thing haha. We used last years paper for our mock this morning, despite my teacher saying he’d make up the questions instead. If anyone else is wondering, I can’t remember the exact wording, but the long dimanche titles were about Mathilde’s behaviour or cinematic techniques used in the film x
ah sorry i couldnt have found it earlier. Think its gonna be our mock too. Its a **** question
emilyhaworthx
Rep:
?
Haha it’s fine, I was actually really happy with the un sac de Billes ones, it was just the un long dimanche questions that were really quite dry and hard to answer as a whole essay. Are you doing the same book and film? x
IndiaRoseN
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Haha it’s fine, I was actually really happy with the un sac de Billes ones, it was just the un long dimanche questions that were really quite dry and hard to answer as a whole essay. Are you doing the same book and film? x
only the book. I'm also doing les 400 coups
IndiaRoseN
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Which sac de billes q did you do?
emilyhaworthx
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Analysez les effets de la guerre sur l’enfance des frères Joffo x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Life Sciences; Department of Psychology Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (11)
5.82%
No (178)
94.18%

Watched Threads