The Student Room Group

Type of pen

Hey guys, I wanted to ask whether it's okay to use a gel pen while writing my examinations because my handwriting is terrible with a biro pen!!
Original post by Meowly Cyrus
Hey guys, I wanted to ask whether it's okay to use a gel pen while writing my examinations because my handwriting is terrible with a biro pen!!

Should be okay, as long as it doesn't smudge.

not encouraged but not sure - may/will show on other side, so your writing is not legible (bearing in mind its machine scanned) - maybe try buying a comfortable biro (not a leading authority so may not be 100% correct)
thank you! although i have a bic pen, but it is blue not black, and it's really smooth, i dont want to change my pen, what should i do?
thank you! although i have a bic pen, but it is blue not black, and it's really smooth, i dont want to change my pen, what should i do?

bit annoying i know - but if its a mock exam , may allow them if theyre reasonable, and try and get the black version for the real ones?
i really want to, but i got them from another country and bic pens are very hard to find here
Reply 7

That’s such an irrelevant thing to ask it’s a letter who cares ur not 2 u can think for yourself what to write with
what are you trying to say?
and i can ask anything i want to, if it bothers you don't answer the thread duh :/
Reply 9
what are you trying to say?
and i can ask anything i want to, if it bothers you don't answer the thread duh :/

Fair point I was jus sayin lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending