The Student Room Group

Module Fail Jurisprudence

My jurisprudence module is taught during the first semester only and the assessment is a closed book exam worth 100%. I am a second-year student and I was wondering what happens if I fail this module (considering that after resit I'll pass). What will happen now? Will it affect my chances for a law career? Or to secure a training contract?
Rather than waste time asking these questions, do the reading and pass the module. It is not the hardest thing in the world to do, unless you give yourself a lot of excuses to be idle.

It will make your path to law a little bit harder, plus the resit will cost $$$$$$$$$$$.
Reply 2
No time wasted, and no excuses :smile: I simply wanted to know how the process for such things work and how should one handle them. Thank you for your time though :smile:
Original post by Alexy998
No time wasted, and no excuses :smile: I simply wanted to know how the process for such things work and how should one handle them. Thank you for your time though :smile:

If you fail the module, then you'll resit the exam in the next examination period or resit period. Your second and third attempt will be capped at 40% most often (check your university policy and student handbook) and I believe you only have 3 resit attempts before your withdrawn from the course I believe (again just double check this with your course handbook)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending