The Student Room Group

i cant take it anymore

I don't know why but recently me and this girl haven't been the same recently and it kills me, she hasn't been as affection towards me, we had a recent argument and she did say it would take some time for everything to be back to normal. I've made a previous thread about this but need more advice, i know she loves me and she has enormous care for me no doubt about it but i still think otherwise, idk what to do cause ever since the Christmas holidays things seem to be so different and it hurts tbh,
Original post by Anonymous
I don't know why but recently me and this girl haven't been the same recently and it kills me, she hasn't been as affection towards me, we had a recent argument and she did say it would take some time for everything to be back to normal. I've made a previous thread about this but need more advice, i know she loves me and she has enormous care for me no doubt about it but i still think otherwise, idk what to do cause ever since the Christmas holidays things seem to be so different and it hurts tbh,

Can I ask what the argument was about? Do you think maybe you can talk to her, and tell her how you feel and see if there's anything that she feels that might be holding back her affection?
Reply 2
its over now man, she's better off with my bestfriend.
Original post by purplpeanut
Can I ask what the argument was about? Do you think maybe you can talk to her, and tell her how you feel and see if there's anything that she feels that might be holding back her affection?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending