The Student Room Group

how to get a boyfriend or fwb at university?

it should be so easy but idrk how.
I had an fwb during my first term at uni and i know I'm attractive so there were quite a few guys I could have gone out with or had sex with but I just wasn't as attracted to them as they were to me.

Atm, I'm going through a lil breakup with my fwb and I just feel so lonely. I want someone to sleep with me at night and hold me etc. but idrk how to meet guys like that. Most of the time it was the guy that approached me. I just don't really know where to start here.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
it should be so easy but idrk how.
I had an fwb during my first term at uni and i know I'm attractive so there were quite a few guys I could have gone out with or had sex with but I just wasn't as attracted to them as they were to me.

Atm, I'm going through a lil breakup with my fwb and I just feel so lonely. I want someone to sleep with me at night and hold me etc. but idrk how to meet guys like that. Most of the time it was the guy that approached me. I just don't really know where to start here.

So you thought you'd post here for applications? :wink: Anyway it's late let's go to bed...I'll be big spoon.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Spanx
So you thought you'd post here for applications? :wink: Anyway it's late let's go to bed...I'll be big spoon.

i need genuine advice
Reply 3
i need genuine advice

That was genuine advice, it's definitely late and fine you can be big spoon tonight or we can take turns... My room's freezing so you'd better be hot!
just do what you feel is right
i need genuine advice

Stop trolling.
You know the majority of tsr users are male and you are fishing for replies.
(I know, i am falling for your trap but someone needs to say something)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending