I'm going to study Fashion business in September but I'm really undecided between my choices. Do you have any reviews/opinions abn Management.
1) London Metropolitan University: Fashion Marketing and business management.
2) London College of Fashion: Fashion Management
3) London Southback university: Marketing with luxury brand management
4) University of West London: Fashion Buying and management
5) Retail Fashion accademy: Business management in fashion
My recommendation is that you should start by understanding the difference between fashion marketing and fashion management, and then let your preference guide your choice. And eliminate LSBU, as it lacks the authentic fashion credentials and the luxury route can be covered at postgrad if your focus shifts further down the line.
Hello it depends with what you really like. Start by reading each course's details and summary and choose what interests you the most. Well, while studying fashion business you will study marketing and branding, it is broader. As for luxury brand management, you could take it as a short course or MSC later on
I’m currently applying to study Luxury brand management MA - GoldsmithsLuxury brand Marketing - British School of fashionBritish School of Fashion has A LOT of fashion business postgrad courses so seems like it could be a very good option for you and has better credentials that most of the places you’ve listed.Hope that helps!