purplpeanut
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
What do you think of this topic? Is there a way to fix it? Have any of you experienced it?

There's been several videos that came out in the US where police have been let off with misdemeanors or the scandal has been swept under the rug, and I know that has happened in the UK as well. So what do you all think?
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I think that misdemeanors are a part of police jobs as well bribed or even worse racist officers and it is impossible to ban these kinds of injustice forever in my honest opinion. The only way I see is accusation and persecution by law, without the guarantee that they get punished.
notevenintheuk
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
im from the states and i have seen people get beatned because over petty crimes (god forbid it happens). i wish that the states would have your system. i heard that police over there dont carry guns unless something serous happens.
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by notevenintheuk)
im from the states and i have seen people get beatned because over petty crimes (god forbid it happens). i wish that the states would have your system. i heard that police over there dont carry guns unless something serous happens.
That is here in Germany too: the Police Officers don't use guns unless it is a dangerous or critical situation as in threatening people with a weapon or prevent the criminals escape by shooting in the leg.

In my opinion - and certainly not in mine - the USA has to sharpen the gun control law, but the dumbass Trump already said that it will never happen as long as he is the president. What a poor country.
notevenintheuk
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Donald trump and this country is crap rn. have you heard of the government shut down? its the longest its ever been and hundreds of thousands of people who work for the government are not getting paid for their work. its temporraily over right now but still. we should specify gun control instead of focusing on building a wall- lemme be quiet before the FBI be knocking on my door, lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (142)
37.08%
Take autumn exams (121)
31.59%
Look for a job (12)
3.13%
Consider an apprenticeship (17)
4.44%
Take a year out (67)
17.49%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (24)
6.27%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed