Germany universities Watch

Hxamda
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I have an offer for FH Aachen freshmen program if I studied in English I’ll have a guarantee to continue in bachelor however if i studied in german then I have no guarantee in entering the bachelor. Is FH good and if so can I study it in german then apply for Munich
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Kallisto
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
First of all the FHs in Germany have more lessons for practical matters than a normal ordinary university. And people who were studying at an FH (and some of them at a university before) told me that the atmosphere is more personal, lesser strict and in the best case you have a staff helping you to organize your study life in terms of the lessons to learn for your study.

There are just a few FH in munich and I don't know whether your study is offered in munich at an FH, so you should clear this for yourself first.

May I ask you why you don't want to study in English and in German instead? what is the hindrance?
Last edited by Kallisto; 3 weeks ago
Hxamda
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I’m offered at FH Aachen. As if I studied in german there are more options for me however if I’m English my options are limited but there is a guarantee that I’ll enter after the freshman program
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Life Sciences; Department of Psychology Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (238)
59.65%
No (161)
40.35%

Watched Threads