The Student Room Group

Best Universities for Aviation Management in the UK

Hi guys,

I am considering doing a bachelor in aviation management.

I was wondering if there is anyone here who is currently studying aviation management and could give me an insight into their university/course/university reputation for aviation management/quality of teaching.

The universities and courses I am most interested in are:

Coventry University - Aviation Management
University of West London - Airline and Airport Management
London Metropolitan University - Airline, Airport and Aviation Management
University of Bedfordshire - Aviation and Airport Management
Edinburgh Napier University - International Tourism & Airline Management

Right now I do not know which unis have the best reputation for aviation management as some of them are ranked quite low in the university rankings. But I am aware that the ranking doesn't necessarily reflect the reputation/quality of teaching for a particular subject.

I would be happy to hear about any experiences/recommendations.

Thanks very much
Reply 1
Hi ,Did you find out anything about this . I'm in the seem situation with my son. Thank you
Did you get any updates cause I am thinking about doing the same things but not sure what uni yet
Original post by Mumbojukbo
Did you get any updates cause I am thinking about doing the same things but not sure what uni yet

Hi, I have applied to a few Universities for Aviation Management but I have settled on Coventry, if you don't have anyone to talk about your options to, send me a message!
Reply 4
Original post by Liquidbrick195
Hi, I have applied to a few Universities for Aviation Management but I have settled on Coventry, if you don't have anyone to talk about your options to, send me a message!

Hello!
I too will be applying for aviation management but have trouble finding genuine reviews.
How are you find Coventry so far?
Also how much technicality do you reckon there is? , I noticed a few science topics here and there, is there a wider prospect towards the business side or the technical side?
Thank you so much
Reply 5
Original post by Liquidbrick195

How is your course going at Coventry for Aviation Management? Would you recommend It? I’ve applied for the degree with foundation year, what Is the accommodation like any ones you recommend? Would be good to find out and possibly connect? Thanks a million

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending