Girl telling her friends about me Watch

Whatwhatwhat?
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
A girl who I've been hooking up with told her friends that i had a really big penis. Im probably slightly above average in reality.

I found this out last week on a night out when one of her friends said something about it and said they want to see.

Is this all kind of weird?
Student 4545
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Girls talk, its pretty normal - if you don't like it maybe have a word with her

I'm sure you mustbe mentioned something about her to someone
Analyst89
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
As the above user stated, girls gossip all the time.
Royal Oak
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
L.D.S.
sinfonietta
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
She's just bragging. It's normal.
Vinny C
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
She could be telling them far worse.
DrawTheLine
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Whatwhatwhat?)
A girl who I've been hooking up with told her friends that i had a really big penis. Im probably slightly above average in reality.

I found this out last week on a night out when one of her friends said something about it and said they want to see.

No, girls talk. Me and my best friend know about each others' sex lives (although we haven't talked about size yet) because it's what women do - we share these things with our friends.
tuftyispie
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Whatwhatwhat?)

Most guys would love this, at least she not saying you have a small penis.
sfp777
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Student 4545)
Girls talk, its pretty normal - if you don't like it maybe have a word with her

I'm sure you mustbe mentioned something about her to someone
There is so much misinformation and so many bogus products surrounding penis enlargement that when they discover the solution, no one will believe. So here goes; any male can permanently increase length and girth in the same way a bodybuilder adds mass and becomes larger. As you stress tissue, the body goes into a natural process of creating new cells making you larger. The question is not whether permanent enlargement is possible but instead, how do you safely stress penile tissue to promote cell growth? The answers can be found at MagnumRings.com
orb32
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Well..... women don't generally practice common respect, loyalty, and self integrity. Therefore the concept of ''intimate privacy'' elutes them. Don't sweat it man! One of her friends is probably planning on hooking up with you as we speak.
Student 4545
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by orb32)
Well..... women don't generally practice common respect, loyalty, and self integrity. Therefore the concept of ''intimate privacy'' elutes them. Don't sweat it man! One of her friends is probably planning on hooking up with you as we speak.
wow
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (56)
8.15%
I used to but I don't now (17)
2.47%
No, but I want to start (258)
37.55%
No, I am unable to (163)
23.73%
No, I chose not to (193)
28.09%